Where does Morrissey live abouts?

It's not really. I'm not sure you need to be so sarcastic, but anyone can come to this website and say anything. It doesn't make it true. Why are some people believed and others shot down the instant they open their mouths?

Because I trust what he says. Simple as that.

P.

Bollshittington.

Walter is very upset that he appears to have caused a disagreement and says he will keep his "big gob shut in future" (if only).

Happy Winterval to you all.
See you in the new year.
And thanks again to DavidT and crew for another year of Solo from me, him and him.

Walter is very upset that he appears to have caused a disagreement and says he will keep his "big gob shut in future" (if only).

Happy Winterval to you all.
See you in the new year.
And thanks again to DavidT and crew for another year of Solo from me, him and him.

Winterval?

Maybe that's what they call Festivus in England.

I'm off to have Festivus drinks with my friend, whom I do not hate even though she's famous now.

No we call it Christmas,
a few local authorities have tried the change the name of Christmas for fear of scaring the new natives and the deathly "right on".
I say most people don't even think of xmas as a religious holiday anyway.
Xmas in England is about, eating and drinking too much and gathering around the telly to watch The 'enders before falling asleep on the sofa and starting all over again.

Spotted on Twitter yesterday:

@specialhalfhour

Woweeee my gf nearly died when she saw Morrissey at the petrol station in Bollington. He bought petrol and the Guardian. #shelovesmoz

Spotted on Twitter yesterday:

@specialhalfhour

Woweeee my gf nearly died when she saw Morrissey at the petrol station in Bollington. He bought petrol and the Guardian. #shelovesmoz

I can't believe Morrissey's gonna miss the Rose Parade. :tears: I doubt he can get KTLA in Bollington. Stephanie Edwards and Bob Eubanks are the only channel to watch. And the Rose Parade floats foreshadow work for the year and recap last year. It's amazing. And it smells good. And you all think I'm crazy so I'll shut up now. :D

Walter is currently in Italy, but I'm sure when he returns (in about 24 hours) he will be delighted to know you're thinking of him.
Love and curses.
Helen.

I wouldn't call that "thinking of him" but...The other day I half dreamt that Walterego was in fact Jake Walters, and that he wanted to dip me in soy sauce and sell me to a Chinese restaurant. :squiffy: No hard feelings...

Yes, Italy. I'm planning a trip to Italy myself (in case all of you mysterious well informed people want to stay away...). It's supposed to be noice n'all. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom