where is the old guard?

what became of the likely lads and ladies, I can't recognize names in this forum anymoar :(

Hi Pervo, people come and go.

At the moment Morrissey isn't doing much, many people go to other sites, I suppose.

Hope you're OK.

Last edited:
so sad, in 2006 this place was THE PLACE

I'm cool, hoy bout you?

I also miss solo 2006 very much.

Thanks for asking, I'm alright, listening to Jarvis' Sunday Service 11th July.
I'm staying at my friends' house, might go out to Victoria Park to listen Roxy Music LIVE. :cool:

Last edited:
nice life, hehe, keep it that way

and girl i'm a ghost, nice to meet you tho

Last edited:
Pervo is asking about chica, Robby, hatfull, and SarahT etc, he isn't a friend of Jukebox Jury.

Well I'm still here!!..I'm like a drunken one night stand...good at the time but easily forgettable:lbf:

Ha, EGD and NRitH still come here to pick on me, how pathetic.

chica stopped coming here for some reasons.
I never have problem with having her.

hatfull also stopped coming here because she got a job and has no time.

I did not drive away interesting people, they decided to use their time for other things.

Last edited:
Ha, EGD and NRitH still come here to pick on me, how pathetic.

chica stopped coming here for some reasons.
I never have problem with having her.

hatfull also stopped coming here because she got a job and has no time.

I did not drive away interesting people, they decided to use their time for other things.

I ddnt realise that egd was such a c***

I think I appeared in 2007 (I don't know what it says over there <----). But nice to meet you anyhow.

what became of the likely lads and ladies, I can't recognize names in this forum anymoar :(

Hi Pervomartovtsi!

Some people were banned for reasons some found very minor offences,

others posted stuff that was rude towards Morrissey and other posters (at least in my opinion) and did not even get critique from the moderators.

The climate on -solo changed generally a bit.

So some people explore other climates/boards too.

so things are rough now... too bad

hope sometime when we are dead, we gather in an alternate reality like in the lost finale(SPOILER)

set the record straight

Hi Pervomartovtsi!

Some people were banned for reasons some found very minor offences,

others posted stuff that was rude towards Morrissey and other posters (at least in my opinion) and did not even get critique from the moderators.

The climate on -solo changed generally a bit.

So some people explore other climates/boards too.

:rolleyes:

Did you like Mozwa which slogan was 'Morrissey would approve'?

Site administrator is running the site 13 years, knows there's nothing can stop people posting nasty stuff about Morrissey.

Regarding JJ, you actually don't know the whole story.
Jukebox Jury started harassing me sometime in 2009.
During the same period he was given two 3 day timeouts for harassing other members, eventually site administrator banned him.
He also registered with my solo user name at your site which shows his true colours.

Re: set the record straight

:rolleyes:

Did you like Mozwa which slogan was 'Morrissey would approve'?

Site administrator is running the site 13 years, knows there's nothing can stop people posting nasty stuff about Morrissey.

Regarding JJ, you actually don't know the whole story.
Jukebox Jury started harassing me sometime in 2009.
During the same period he was given two 3 day timeouts for harassing other members, eventually site administrator banned him.
He also registered with my solo user name at your site which shows his true colours.

Not sure if I saw Mozwa.

I read what moderators wrote to me after I complained about nasty user comments on Morrissey, their own nasty comments on him (in my opinion) your poll about the spoof autobiography covers, and the way users were not reprimanded for nastiness towards usérs and Moz.

That was enough for me to form an opinion.

Pity some people don't understand black humour which is often seen in Morrissey's lyrics.

Pity some people don't understand black humour which is often seen in Morrissey's lyrics.

But the entire site became that..."darkness"...with the exception of the Frink...and the Frinkers (and others) wanted a place where we COULD go to other threads without the heaping helpings of negativity...so a lot of them went elsewhere and some of the banned people joined other sites too.

I still come here about every day for a couple minutes - but I know lots of people who just decided the bookcover thread was the final final-straw. Not that it was necessarily worse than other threads or discussions that came previously - but the years of crudeness and vulgarity got tired and a lot of people collectively bailed.

I'm sure this site will continue. There's enough people here who are looking for the kinds of discussions that the others left because of. Not dissing anyone - just saying what I've seen from my perspective.

Site administrator makes effort to do his best, but it's impossible to make everyone happy.

Incidentally many of you totally forgot about a particular user who kept posting really nasty stuff about Morrissey.
That user's posts were the nastiest as far as I remember, mozzer220559's thread looks rather tame.

Tags
barbie ferrari infinite nsfw old guard old school sadness
Back
Top Bottom