where the kcuf is robby?

a bunch of months after leavin, I come back and there are no traces of the lad...I thought that he was inmortaly idle and was gonna hang forever ere

My friend was fatally wounded in combat. A true patriot! Right or wrong, love him or hate him...he was the epitome of entertainment for us all. RIP my friend...RIP.

BR

a bunch of months after leavin, I come back and there are no traces of the lad...I thought that he was inmortaly idle and was gonna hang forever ere

I miss Robby here too :(

He is over at Mozwa though, if you ever wanna go say hi, I did :)

anyway with him gone most of the old schools are gone,

i remember when i was the second poster and now look at me, I'm like the 14

I never found him mean, in fact I found him highly entertaining.His photos were brilliant and frankly he was NOT a crashing bore. I like people with something to say.

Bring back Robby.:D

I never found him mean, in fact I found him highly entertaining.His photos were brilliant and frankly he was NOT a crashing bore. I like people with something to say.

Bring back Robby.:D

YES BRING HIM BACK !!!!!

I have credibility cause.... him and I were not the best of friends (at all) while he was here, but I did like him and miss his funny sh*t. :p

Please Mods, how about another chance for the guy.... :o

*sigh*

Robby knows how to lift his ban.
Simply he has to contact David with civilized manner which he hasn't done yet.

Posting this thread has no effect whatsoever.

*sigh*

Well, I hope he does, cause I went to say Hi last night at that other place and it stinks there........ seriously, it does :p :cool:

Thank god.

I agree.

For Many users here he was a unpleasant idiot. If you commented on some of his 'questionable' post or threads, he would post a somewhat unintelligible outburst, with was out of anger or because he was drunk or stoned. He was a pain in the arse, he stomped around think he owned the place and can treat people as he liked but you turn that on him and its another story.

His life-story was laid out here...it is apparent he still needs psychiatric help from his time in the army and he needs to move on from his divorce. His problem was that it is 'never' his fault, thats why he will send the moderators here or davidt 'silly' emails.

If he is belittling, bullying, threatening to other users here then i hope he stays away and is banned.

Anyway, he has a journal also he uses chat here & is on Mozwa....so if you really miss him:confused: then bugger off there and say hello...the forum is quiet comfy and nice with out that strange man.

I agree.

For Many users here he was a unpleasant idiot. If you commented on some of his 'questionable' post or threads, he would post a somewhat unintelligible outburst, with was out of anger or because he was drunk or stoned. He was a pain in the arse, he stomped around think he owned the place and can treat people as he liked but you turn that on him and its another story.

His life-story was laid out here...it is apparent he still needs psychiatric help from his time in the army and he needs to move on from his divorce. His problem was that it is 'never' his fault, thats why he will send the moderators here or davidt 'silly' emails.

If he is belittling, bullying, threatening to other users here then i hope he stays away and is banned.

Anyway, he has a journal also he uses chat here & is on Mozwa....so if you really miss him:confused: then bugger off there and say hello...the forum is quiet comfy and nice with out that strange man.

We should put it up to a vote or something lol

Do you want Robby back on solo? Yes or No?

Democracy is the best way to go in these cases, I think. ;)

We should put it up to a vote or something lol

Do you want Robby back on solo? Yes or No?

Democracy is the best way to go in these cases, I think. ;)

This is just silly.

Robby breached TOS despite numerous warnings.

Even majority of you voted bring back Robby, David doesn't lift his ban unless Robby'd contact David with decent manner and apologises to him.

You guys are right, bad idea. A good idea would've been to start a DAnn or D Licious (who's cuter) poll. :p ;)

j/k

-D

you would win :p

*what happen to the post calling me a peado...it was very funny*

*sigh*

This place is fast becoming a police state, i've been coming here since 1999 and i have never seen this many people getting banned, what possible purpose could it serve?

This place is fast becoming a police state, i've been coming here since 1999 and i have never seen this many people getting banned, what possible purpose could it serve?

Ok, as stated on many many occasions, the "many people" getting banned are all of 1 or 2 persons with many aliases, rather sad I think.

Back
Top Bottom