Which is worse? Morrissey supporting For Britain, or...

Which is worse?

• D - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - David Bowie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E - Underage sex with Sable Starr - Iggy Pop

• F - Relationship with a 14 year old - Elvis (at 24)

• G - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - Mick Jagger

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
For almost as long as he's been famous he's been making comments and gestures that to the myopic of the world were just as "racist" as anything he's said in the last two or three years. Yet you always seemed on board. It wasn't until the Wokerati virtue signaling of recent times became in vogue that you got so irrevocably triggered. Is this your late middle aged attempt at channeling the young punk you once were? I can't think of any other reason you've become so unabashedly hostile toward him.

"if you have issues with Islamophobia, defending Tommy Robinson, or find that Morrissey's recent comments don't align with your personal views upon such things, then you're just virtue signalling because the truth is everyone actually thinks the same as me because I'm smarter than everyone."

@Uncleskinny blocks everyone that he can't win an argument with. It must be a very long list.

You're right, he's selective. He browses threads using his own a/c, then attacks using one or other a/cs.
He blocks everyone apart from 2 other drones, then cross posts on, what are effectively, his own posts, giving thumbs-ups & likes so as to build the trophy points of his other accounts. Is that nepotism, or narcissism?

I missed this reply - it was both, according to Julian himself. Julian is a patron of several hearing charities because John permanently damaged his hearing as a child.

Do you have a link related to John damaging Julian's hearing?

You're right, he's selective. He browses threads using his own a/c, then attacks using one or other a/cs.
He blocks everyone apart from 2 other drones, then cross posts on, what are effectively, his own posts, giving thumbs-ups & likes so as to build the trophy points of his other accounts. Is that nepotism, or narcissism?
I've never really believed he uses other accounts. I wouldn't be shocked if it were true but I think that the usual suspects that are accused of being him really aren't.
As far as his condition I think it's early onset dementia. Being obsessive, hostile, and always suspicious in a way that borders on paranoia are all symptoms. His story that Mike Joyce and Morrissey had some kind of relationship and his insistence that he knows this because of inside information that he can't reveal and that no one else has ever mentioned is not credible to me. His insistence that Morrissey does everything for money when if Morrissey really was motivated by money he would have done things much differently is really strange. And his professed fight about racism and bigotry is not his true motive or he wouldn't have made those comments about chart positions in other countries. He even picked an African country.
His big moment was being on that game show and he's horribly jealous of Morrissey. He's getting old and realizing that he wasted a lot of time being a fan of a pop star he doesn't care for anymore and now he wants him to pay for it. It's very Mark David Chapman. That might be a little bit of an exaggeration but it's not untrue.

Yeah whatever. On block.
Thought you would understand the meaning of a forum.
"a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be EXCHANGED"
But clearly you don't.
It seems you prefer to be in your own echo chamber.

I've never really believed he uses other accounts. I wouldn't be shocked if it were true but I think that the usual suspects that are accused of being him really aren't.
As far as his condition I think it's early onset dementia. Being obsessive, hostile, and always suspicious in a way that borders on paranoia are all symptoms. His story that Mike Joyce and Morrissey had some kind of relationship and his insistence that he knows this because of inside information that he can't reveal and that no one else has ever mentioned is not credible to me. His insistence that Morrissey does everything for money when if Morrissey really was motivated by money he would have done things much differently is really strange. And his professed fight about racism and bigotry is not his true motive or he wouldn't have made those comments about chart positions in other countries. He even picked an African country.
His big moment was being on that game show and he's horribly jealous of Morrissey. He's getting old and realizing that he wasted a lot of time being a fan of a pop star he doesn't care for anymore and now he wants him to pay for it. It's very Mark David Chapman. That might be a little bit of an exaggeration but it's not untrue.
Hopefully it's not dementia but whatever it is, it's not healthy. And he does post anonymously from time to time. You can tell coz he uses exactly the same phrases (F*** Morrissey, F*** racism etc.)
He was the world's biggest fan and absolutely adored the man, probably modelling himself pretty closely on him for the best part of 25 years, culminating in the national TV Mastermind quiz. I can kind of understand the situation. I had similar feelings but only for few years in my teens and early 20s. Since the mid 90s I've realised Steve can be a bit of a berk (to put it mildly) and I wouldn't wear the t-shirts anymore or tell people I was a fan. The 'For Britain' stuff is pretty horrible (and understandably exacerbated Mr Skinny's condition) but Morrissey isn't genuinely right wing. He's just a bit muddled and a bit of an idiot when it comes to politics but even this is hard to accept if you've worshipped and idolised someone non-stop for 25 years. Skinny was so closely associated with him for all those years, he now feels he has to spend every minute of every day distancing himself, and making it clear that he is no longer a fan.

Thought you would understand the meaning of a forum.
"a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be EXCHANGED"
But clearly you don't.
It seems you prefer to be in your own echo chamber.

Always thought that a block setting on a forum was a dumb idea. I mean, it is possible to be on a forum and only agree with everyone that agrees with you. How f***ing dumb is that?

Always thought that a block setting on a forum was a dumb idea. I mean, it is possible to be on a forum and only agree with everyone that agrees with you. How f***ing dumb is that?
f***ing dumb is what it is.

It’s completely Mark David Chapman. Only with less guts. A couple of others aren’t far behind. They will literally cheer if Morrissey died. They’re devoid of any kind of humanity in general. Sick minds...

I think we should give the names who voted A to Operation Yewtree!

I voted B. I vacillated between that and C.

I'm amazed that anyone thinks briefly supporting a crank party is worse than raping children & beating up women.

That's sick.

Truly staggering - even for this site!

Back
Top Bottom