Which is worse? Morrissey supporting For Britain, or...

Which is worse?

• D - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - David Bowie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E - Underage sex with Sable Starr - Iggy Pop

• F - Relationship with a 14 year old - Elvis (at 24)

• G - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - Mick Jagger

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
New Labour blatantly lied about weapons of mass destruction so they could murder people in their hundreds of thousands. Tories cut benefits for people in need which caused not only mass misery but thousands of suicides. Both parties have been allowing migrants to swamp the country with no vetting int their histories, and among this number have been dangerous murderers and rapists who have plied their evil ways on unfortunate British victims.

Those things sound extreme to me. Whereas everything Anne Marie says sounds perfectly reasonable and sensible.

You could take any party and link them to the occasional crazy. Labour and Tory are far worse in this respect - look at Labour's anti-white race baiters for example - and those in both parties who supported the Iraq War which was premised on lies.

I know all the established parties have issues.

But it's politics. You have to appeal to the electorate, charm the media & get past your enemies.

She's not got it.

Your argument wasn't compelling.

I mentioned community leaders because the policy was to talk to them - you seemed to think the leaders needed defending when it was THE POLICY that I was the issue.

Morrissey was taking issue with the way the law was dealing with the case. Tommy just happened to have stuck his oar into that case. And it's been the law that treated the defendants as different. That's been the problem.

The law, as you put it, has treated a lot of people on this rock pretty badly. Has there been any other instances of Morrissey commenting on those? Not that I'm putting Morrissey in a box anywhere near Jimmy Page and the other kid lovers. Just wondering.

I know all the established parties have issues.

But it's politics. You have to appeal to the electorate, charm the media & get past your enemies.

She's not got it.
But what she says appeals to Moz who is interested in what are 'fringe interests' to most people such as banning halal practices. No other party talks about these things. Their immigration policy is simply to 'reduce' it - the Tories make similar noises - so does Galloway's party blatantly - so it's hardly a far-right notion.

The only reason why For Britain is labelled as far-right by the establishment media (and its sheep-like parrots on social media) is because they do not want opposition in any form. They like a two-party system. No rebels, no eccentrics, no upstarts who may rock the boat and draw attention to subjects they would rather the public not think about. Remember how big the BNP was getting a few years back? The establishment quickly 'directed' BNP voters to UKIP by giving Farage endless appearances on Question Time and lots of media space, making him look more credible then Griffin.

But what she says appeals to Moz who is interested in what are 'fringe interests' to most people such as banning halal practices. No other party talks about these things. Their immigration policy is simply to 'reduce' it - the Tories make similar noises - so does Galloway's party blatantly - so it's hardly a far-right notion.

The only reason why For Britain is labelled as far-right by the establishment media (and its sheep-like adherents on social media) is because they do not want opposition in any form. They like a two-party system. No rebels, no eccentrics, no upstarts who may rock the boat even slightly. Remember how big the BNP was getting a few years back? They quickly 'directed' their voters to UKIP by giving Farage endless appearances on Question Time and media space.

To be clear - The BNP were disgusting. And Nick is repulsive. The only good thing about him is his bitter tweets throwing shade at hypocrisy.

But that's politics. That's what you're up against. And if you can't build a grassroots, can't inspire & win over & can't build an effective party machine then you're not going to make it. It's that ruthless & that simple.

To be clear - The BNP were disgusting. And Nick is repulsive. The only good thing about him is his bitter tweets throwing shade at hypocrisy.

But that's politics. That's what you're up against. And if you can't build a grassroots, can't inspire & win over & can't build an effective party machine then you're not going to make it. It's that ruthless & that simple.
Nick Griffin seems like a sensible and intelligent man. I don't agree with his every opinion, but have never bought into his media demonisation. If you are demonised by the media to the extent that he and Moz have been then you are probably only guilty of having drawn attention to some uncomfortable truths that the establishment would rather the public not be made aware of.

You say he's 'repulsive'? Why? if you mean his 'anti-semitism' then he's no more guilty of this than Jeremy Corbyn. In fact Corbyn is worse because he has actually supported radical Islamists - whereas Griffin is no fan of Israel or Palestine. He is pro-British and pro-white (and remember pro-black is fine and dandy but pro-white isn't).

One thing I do know: if you are relentlessly vocal against the banks and draw attention to the perfidious people who run them, they will (through their media) metaphorically crucify you and drag your name through the mire.

Last edited:
The law, as you put it, has treated a lot of people on this rock pretty badly. Has there been any other instances of Morrissey commenting on those? Not that I'm putting Morrissey in a box anywhere near Jimmy Page and the other kid lovers. Just wondering.

It was the law in general he was mad at, he didn't go into specifics. So yeah, he's always attacking the British State in one way or another. It's up there with The Abattoir in his permanent dislike list.

He's also always been interested in feminism & Anne Marie is a feminist, who was in a left-wing campaign group before she decamped. I think he genuinely believes she's still left-wing & maybe she does. We live in crazy times.

Nick Griffin seems like a sensible and intelligent man. I don't agree with his every opinion, but have never bought into his media demonisation. If you are demonised by the media to the extent that he and Moz have been then you are probably only guilty of having drawn attention to some uncomfortable truths that the establishment would rather the public not be made aware of.

You say he's 'repulsive'? Why? if you mean his 'anti-semitism' then he's no more guilty of this than Jeremy Corbyn. In fact Corbyn is worse because he has actually supported radical Islamists - whereas Griffin is no fan of Israel or Palestine. He is pro-British.

One thing I do know: if you are relentlessly vocal against the banks and draw attention to the perfidious people who run them, they will (through their media) metaphorically crucify you and drag your name through the mire.

Nick really is racist, wants to live in a fascist country & doesn't need the media to vilify him, two minutes talking to him is enough.

It was the law in general he was mad at, he didn't go into specifics. So yeah, he's always attacking the British State in one way or another. It's up there with The Abattoir in his permanent dislike list.

He's also always been interested in feminism & Anne Marie is a feminist, who was in a left-wing campaign group before she decamped. I think he genuinely believes she's still left-wing & maybe she does. We live in crazy times.

Has he ever commented on the treatment of other people?

Nick really is racist, wants to live in a fascist country & doesn't need the media to vilify him, two minutes talking to him is enough.
I disagree. You're believing the cartoon fascist image the media have created to blacken him.

Has he ever commented on the treatment of other people?

Bobby Sands is one I can remember.

He's complained about everything under the sun, so I'm sure someone can dig up a list.

I disagree. You're believing the cartoon fascist image the media have created to blacken him.

Yeah, how evil of the media to deceitfully use "things he's said" to create such a distortion.

He's complained about everything under the sun, so I'm sure someone can dig up a list.

I have a partial quote list from my spreadsheets, I think this is multiple sources together:

Outside of the high court, 1998:
Nick Griffin said:
"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria"

1999:
Nick Griffin said:
"The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive"

On Question Time in 2001:
Nick Griffin said:
“I regard the BBC as part of a thoroughly unpleasant, ultra-leftist establishment which, as we have seen here tonight, doesn't even want the English to be recognised as an existing people.”

Nick Griffin said:
“I shared a platform with David Duke, who was once a member of the Ku Klux Klan, a totally non-violent one by the way - and I rather liked him”

2010:
Nick Griffin said:
"Same-sex marriage isn't about rights of gay people. It's fundamentally an attack by a Trotskyite-Leftist and capitalist elite which wants the pink pound and the pink dollar. It's an attack on marriage. It's an attack on tradition. It's an attack on the fabric of our society. [...] Teach them about homosexuality? That's not in any way for the rights of homosexuals. That's some dirty pervert trying to mess with the minds of my kids, and I think it's great that a major European power has stood up and said: Leave our kids alone!"

I might not agree with Nerak but I don't think they're a bad person. I just don't see eye to eye with them. I do however think anyone who thinks Nick Griffin says anything worth a damn is a bad person who actively harms people with their views.

Yeah, how evil of the media to deceitfully use "things he's said" to create such a distortion.

I have a partial quote list from my spreadsheets, I think this is multiple sources together:

1999:

2010:

I might not agree with Nerak but I don't think they're a bad person. I just don't see eye to eye with them. I do however think anyone who thinks Nick Griffin says anything worth a damn is a bad person who actively harms people with their views.

My comment was about Morrissey having complained about everything under the sun, not Nick.

1999:

2010:

I asked Nerak if Morrissey has ever commented on the treatment of other people.

1999:

2010:

In my opinion all of the quotes above contain either all or at least some truths - though many of them are certainly uncomfortable truths and opinions whose mere mention makes some people's blood boil. Not me. I think all subjects should be openly debated. And having an unpopular opinion should not make somebody "repulsive" just because you (or Nerak rather) dislike their opinion - I think that's unfair.

Nick Griffin was the first person to ever draw attention to the Muslim rape gangs of Northern England who target vulnerable white girls. For this he was called a racist, accused of lying, dragged through the courts and threatened with prison. It was only years later that his allegations were proved to be true. In the interim thousands of girls suffered at the hands of these anti-white paedophile gangs who enjoyed full impunity from the police and social services who knew full well what was going on but chose to deny it for politically correct reasons to do with race. In other words they chose not to protect the public, which is their reason for existing. Anyone who spoke out about the problem was threatened with jail.

It was only when the problem became so widespread and mass media reported on it, that the general public were allowed to know.

Nick Griffin should be given a medal and knighted for his courage in attempting to get this mass horror exposed to the public. The Establishment opposed him every step of the way - meaning they are complicit in the abuse of children. Whether you disagree with Nick's other opinions is immaterial. He was the only person who risked jail to protect many children from harm.

Last edited:
Despite only being two words, I dare say it was more compelling than yours. You can't even admit you brought up "community leaders", you have to pretend I did it apropos of nothing for some reason.

If Tommy was irrelevant, he wouldn't have named him - and Morrissey taking issue with a law that's decades old because now it involves people who are different, isn't as good a defence as you seem to think it is.

As for you being a millennial? OK Boomer.

I actually found the Hardtalk interview on Daily Motion.... and it was Sean. Not Julian. I mis-remembered. I would have bet money it was Julian. I got distracted by other issues before I posted that though.

Still the guy with the trump/morrissey mash up username coming to defend the other tory in the thread.. shocking.

I used to date someone who had a poster of the front page of the paper the day after Lennon was shot and the reason she did so was because she hated John Lennon and it cheered her up to remember he was dead. Coolest girl I ever dated.

No, it was definitely Julian. I've known this for nearly 20 years. Mandela effect going or something ha

Last edited:
In my opinion all of the quotes above contain either all or at least some truths - though many of them are certainly uncomfortable truths and opinions whose mere mention makes some people's blood boil. Not me. I think all subjects should be openly debated. And having an unpopular opinion should not make somebody "repulsive" just because you (or Nerak rather) dislike their opinion - I think that's unfair.

Nick Griffin was the first person to ever draw attention to the Muslim rape gangs of Northern England who target vulnerable white girls. For this he was called a racist, accused of lying, dragged through the courts and threatened with prison. It was only years later that his allegations were proved to be true. In the interim thousands of girls suffered at the hands of these anti-white paedophile gangs who enjoyed full immunity from the police and the social services who knew full well what was going on but chose to deny it for politically correct reasons to do with race. In other words they chose not to protect the public, which is their reason for existing. Anyone who spoke out about the problem was threatened with jail.

It was only when the problem became so widespread and mass media reported on it, that the general public were allowed to know.

Nick Griffin should be given a medal and knighted for his courage in attempting to get this mass horror exposed to the public. The Establishment opposed him every step of the way - meaning they are complicit in the abuse of children. Whether you disagree with Nick's other opinions is immaterial. He was the only person who risked jail to protect many children from harm.

Not you again. Please stop typing nonsense.

Everyone loves moral outrage about voting for A but then what about "where were the parents?"
Kevin Spacey raping and molesting boys should be on the poll and maybe Howard Weinstein. Or maybe just stick to things that we actually know more about. Jimmy Page's actions seem the worst but where is the source?

The poll is ridiculous to start with but maybe it should be things that we actually have some evidence for. In that case we know that Morrissey wore the pin. But I'm not really mad at him for wearing the pin anyway. I think his attraction to that party was partly based on ignorance. You can't deny that. When "the nephew" asks him about other parties that support animal rights he says he's not aware of them. For Britain came to his attention because, like PETA and like himself, they were somewhat trolling the press, or doing things to get attention for their cause that they knew would be shocking.
That's what the whole "Chinese are a subspecies" thing was. You'd have to be really naive to think that he wasn't using those words very deliberately. It's meant to offend and offending people makes waves. It doesn't mean he wasn't upset or that he wasn't justified in feeling the way he did about what he saw in that documentary. We could spend days breaking down what he "really" meant by "the Chinese" but he's never clarified it. Why not just accept what he actually said as what he really meant to say? He's not a child. The reason the defenders have to defend that statement, as if he can't speak for himself, is because it is clearly offensive and it was meant to be. Of course some fans are also going to read it as, "finally, someone saying 'what we all think' about those people."

Bringing these things up at all, while he has just released one of the best records of his career, is not helpful. No one can speak for him without his consent, and he's capable of doing it himself if he wanted to. Talk about how good the new record is if you support him. Don't try to convince others that what he said was always misinterpreted by the evil media. That's treating him like he doesn't know what he's doing and he has been doing this a long time.

Thatcher let in many of the foreigners in London. The Tories are capitalists - they favour cheap labour (despite making noises for votes claiming the opposite). Blair continued this tradition as he was a capitalist also and Tory in everything but name. So it makes perfect sense for Moz to be anti-Thatcher then and now.

You’re one of those staring at the finger, right?

Back
Top Bottom