Which is worse? Morrissey supporting For Britain, or...

Which is worse?

• D - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - David Bowie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E - Underage sex with Sable Starr - Iggy Pop

• F - Relationship with a 14 year old - Elvis (at 24)

• G - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - Mick Jagger

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
In my opinion all of the quotes above contain either all or at least some truths - though many of them are certainly uncomfortable truths and opinions whose mere mention makes some people's blood boil. Not me. I think all subjects should be openly debated. And having an unpopular opinion should not make somebody "repulsive" just because you (or Nerak rather) dislike their opinion - I think that's unfair.

Nick Griffin was the first person to ever draw attention to the Muslim rape gangs of Northern England who target vulnerable white girls. For this he was called a racist, accused of lying, dragged through the courts and threatened with prison. It was only years later that his allegations were proved to be true. In the interim thousands of girls suffered at the hands of these anti-white paedophile gangs who enjoyed full immunity from the police and the social services who knew full well what was going on but chose to deny it for politically correct reasons to do with race. In other words they chose not to protect the public, which is their reason for existing. Anyone who spoke out about the problem was threatened with jail.

It was only when the problem became so widespread and mass media reported on it, that the general public were allowed to know.

Nick Griffin should be given a medal and knighted for his courage in attempting to get this mass horror exposed to the public. The Establishment opposed him every step of the way - meaning they are complicit in the abuse of children. Whether you disagree with Nick's other opinions is immaterial. He was the only person who risked jail to protect many children from harm.

I'll debate anything.

It's not JUST his opinions I don't like, it's his entire ideology & his personality.

To our great shame (not that some of us seem to feel shame) we gave the far right a legitimate issue to exploit & we lost a huge number of our own side because we kept calling them racist instead of resolving the problem.

I'll debate anything.

It's not JUST his opinions I don't like, it's his entire ideology & his personality.

To our great shame (not that some of us seem to feel shame) we gave the far right a legitimate issue to exploit & we lost a huge number of our own side because we kept calling them racist instead of resolving the problem.
This man tried to save thousands of British children from abuse when the establishment happily let it carry on for years on end. They tried to jail him for telling the truth and very nearly did. That makes Nick Griffin an extremely courageous man.

His ideology is pro-British and pro-white. What's the problem with that? I think both those interests are much need for balance in politics at the moment. Keir Starmer, a crypto-Tory, will probably win Labour's leadership role so we'll have Tories leading both main parties. Who will then offer the public any diversity of opinion? This is why we need people like Griffin, Anne Marie and whoever else challenges the main parties.

I still don't understand why you find Griffin 'repulsive'. His personality? That's a bit shallow. He and the BNP were staunchly pro-NHS and pro-working class when Blair and New Labour were shitting on ordinary people with their right wing capitalism-and-war-gone-crazy policies.

Everyone on that list are sexual deviants aside from Morrissey and (maybe) John Lennon. I acted believe John Lennon low key exposed a pedo on one of The Beatles early appearances on a British variety show

Everyone loves moral outrage about voting for A but then what about "where were the parents?"
Kevin Spacey raping and molesting boys should be on the poll and maybe Howard Weinstein. Or maybe just stick to things that we actually know more about. Jimmy Page's actions seem the worst but where is the source?

The poll is ridiculous to start with but maybe it should be things that we actually have some evidence for. In that case we know that Morrissey wore the pin. But I'm not really mad at him for wearing the pin anyway. I think his attraction to that party was partly based on ignorance. You can't deny that. When "the nephew" asks him about other parties that support animal rights he says he's not aware of them. For Britain came to his attention because, like PETA and like himself, they were somewhat trolling the press, or doing things to get attention for their cause that they knew would be shocking.
That's what the whole "Chinese are a subspecies" thing was. You'd have to be really naive to think that he wasn't using those words very deliberately. It's meant to offend and offending people makes waves. It doesn't mean he wasn't upset or that he wasn't justified in feeling the way he did about what he saw in that documentary. We could spend days breaking down what he "really" meant by "the Chinese" but he's never clarified it. Why not just accept what he actually said as what he really meant to say? He's not a child. The reason the defenders have to defend that statement, as if he can't speak for himself, is because it is clearly offensive and it was meant to be. Of course some fans are also going to read it as, "finally, someone saying 'what we all think' about those people."

Bringing these things up at all, while he has just released one of the best records of his career, is not helpful. No one can speak for him without his consent, and he's capable of doing it himself if he wanted to. Talk about how good the new record is if you support him. Don't try to convince others that what he said was always misinterpreted by the evil media. That's treating him like he doesn't know what he's doing and he has been doing this a long time.

There's plenty of info on the first page.

Apart from Lori giving interviews, here's some pics of Jimmy Page and Lori:

lori-maddox-jimmy-page

This man tried to save thousands of British children from abuse when the establishment happily let it carry on for years on end. They tried to jail him for telling the truth and very nearly did. That makes Nick Griffin an extremely courageous man.

His ideology is pro-British and pro-white. What's the problem with that? I think both those interests are much need for balance in politics at the moment. Keir Starmer, a crypto-Tory, will probably win Labour's leadership role so we'll have Tories leading both main parties. Who will then offer the public any diversity of opinion? This is why we need people like Griffin, Anne Marie and whoever else challenges the main parties.

I still don't understand why you find Griffin 'repulsive'. His personality? That's a bit shallow. He and the BNP were staunchly pro-NHS and pro-working class when Blair and New Labour were shitting on ordinary people with their right wing capitalism-and-war-gone-crazy policies.

He's got no interest in child protection.

And you don't have to tie yourself to authoritarian politics or white supremacy/separatism to challenge orthodoxy.

Anne Marie's likeable, but she needs to shut that daft party down.

He kept his favourite, Lori Maddox, under lock and key: @2:52

He's got no interest in child protection.

And you don't have to tie yourself to authoritarian politics or white supremacy/separatism to challenge orthodoxy.

Anne Marie's likeable, but she needs to shut that daft party down.
The most daft party in current existence is the Labour Party. They need to call it a day and see mental health practitioners pronto.

Britain needs alternative parties who address vital issues. In parliament with Keir Starmer and Boris it will be Tory v Tory.

There's plenty of info on the first page.

Apart from Lori giving interviews, here's some pics of Jimmy Page and Lori:

lori-maddox-jimmy-page
A picture of them together is very different than "he held her captive for four years." I know who she is. I have read some of her interviews.
Were the police ever involved in this?

The most daft party in current existence is the Labour Party. They need to call it a day and see mental health practitioners pronto.

Britain needs alternative parties who address vital issues. In parliament with Keir Starmer and Boris it will be Tory v Tory.

New parties rarely succeed.

A picture of them together is very different than "he held her captive for four years." I know who she is. I have read some of her interviews.
Were the police ever involved in this?

Watch the videos that I've posted.

The police were not involved as far as I know. Just like they weren't involved with Jimmy Savile at the time...

He kept his favourite, Lori Maddox, under lock and key: @2:52

None of that backs up "held captive for four years." There are things that are indefensible but then at the end she says "it was worth every minute. He was a beautiful man and he touched my life."
So being grabbed from the club and brought to the hotel I agree was kidnapping. Then you get into this kind of R Kelly thing where maybe she was not really capable of leaving.
It's a criminal thing he did. He didn't send someone out to the park to grab a child but I can see how the difference is legally hard to define. And she says she wasn't a groupie. I understand that even if she was it wouldn't have changed things morally or legally.
I do think that people have a right to define their own experience and that if she doesn't see herself as a victim then I don't really understand how anyone else can say that she is. If you want to say that Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin and those around them did some criminal things I think that's well known. If you want to use this to take the heat off of Morrissey then we have to ask "where were the parents?" Morrissey doesn't disapprove of this kind of thing so how can you use it in some kind of comparison of who's the worst?
Put people that have actually been convicted in there. But you can't because they're all disgraced. That's why Gary Glitter isn't mentioned. But I can hear the conversation.
Gary Glitter: Hi Morrissey, I'm just back from Vietnam where I've stated an orphanage.
Morrissey: But Gary, where are the parents?

None of that backs up "held captive for four years." There are things that are indefensible but then at the end she says "it was worth every minute. He was a beautiful man and he touched my life."
So being grabbed from the club and brought to the hotel I agree was kidnapping. Then you get into this kind of R Kelly thing where maybe she was not really capable of leaving.
It's a criminal thing he did. He didn't send someone out to the park to grab a child but I can see how the difference is legally hard to define. And she says she wasn't a groupie. I understand that even if she was it wouldn't have changed things morally or legally.
I do think that people have a right to define their own experience and that if she doesn't see herself as a victim then I don't really understand how anyone else can say that she is. If you want to say that Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin and those around them did some criminal things I think that's well known. If you want to use this to take the heat off of Morrissey then we have to ask "where were the parents?" Morrissey doesn't disapprove of this kind of thing so how can you use it in some kind of comparison of who's the worst?
Put people that have actually been convicted in there. But you can't because they're all disgraced. That's why Gary Glitter isn't mentioned. But I can hear the conversation.
Gary Glitter: Hi Morrissey, I'm just back from Vietnam where I've stated an orphanage.
Morrissey: But Gary, where are the parents?

The record shops that banned the sale of Morrissey's albums haven't mentioned anything about banning the rest of the artists in the poll.

The only person in that poll that has done f*** all wrong, is Morrissey. That's a fact.

The Guardian and NME know of Jimmy Page and Lori. How many articles have they published on Jimmy Page and Lori?

How many have they published on Morrissey?

There's something very f***ing wrong about that.

Where's the option for "Making a lame attempt to defend Morrissey by pointing at things other people may or may not have done"?

(Also, the story about David Bowie and Lori Maddox is probably not true. Reason: She has told the story a number of times in versions that are so radically different, and at odds with known facts, that she clearly has no problem with making stuff up. Plus there's a version of the story told by her friend in which Lori never had sex with Bowie but the friend did. None of it would stand up in court.)

Someone posted a thread on here last June about the number of Morrissey articles that The Guardian had published:

How many Jimmy Page articles do you think they've published?

Back
Top Bottom