• Get Off The Stage

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Harsh Truth of the Camera Eye

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I Am Two People

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

not_me_not_I

There are a few Morrissey tracks that he's never done live. Which one would you most like to see on the next tour?

The song I'd most like to see him sing live would be My Dearest Love, followed by Please Help The Cause Against Lonlieness and It's Not Your Birthday Anymore.

The song I'd most like to see him sing live would be My Dearest Love, followed by Please Help The Cause Against Lonlieness and It's Not Your Birthday Anymore.

Oi! You! Get out of my head...I was here first ;)

Why are we the only two on the board today? Weird. I thought this place would be buzzing but it's tumbleweed town today.

Everbody else is off googling Dunoon and Hoick (sic)

Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together

ive changed my plea to guilty, lifeguard on duty, my love life, shame is the name

reel around the fountain or youve got everything now :rolleyes:

I voted for Camden - but also Reel Around The Fountain, Well I Wonder, That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, Half A Person, I Won't Share You, Lost, It's Not Your Birthday Anymore would be nice.

But presumably we can expect one or two from The Very Best Of.

Quite. The Swords tour didn't really promote Swords, did it? Sometimes his set-lists contain a smattering of whichever album is in favour with him at the time. I remember Blackburn 2002 being particularly Viva Hate-tinged. Bona Drag seems favoured at the moment given the Very Best Of track-listing, although there is a chance Your Arsenal may well be the album of choice. Personally, I'm really hoping he sneaks in one or two new ones.

I remember at some concert someone with given the microphone and asked Morrissey to sing Come Back to Camden. Moz gave the person a sad look and said he couldn't sing that one. It probably hurts too much to sing it. :(

"Hello darkness my old friend..." Wouldn't that be rad?

I was going to say the same thing. I remember this statement...I think it's just too personal.
I remember at some concert someone with given the microphone and asked Morrissey to sing Come Back to Camden. Moz gave the person a sad look and said he couldn't sing that one. It probably hurts too much to sing it. :(

I surprised myself and voted for Ammunition.:confused:

I would like to see Unlovable, Girl least likely to, Alma matters, Southpaw and Paint a vulgar picture. I would also like to see songs from the last album such as I'm ok by myself (because he kept cancelling and I didn't get a chance).

Back
Top Bottom