Which would u rather:

Christine

Have lifelong plontonic friendship with Moz
or
crazy night of passion never see him again but u know u have ur memories and he writes a song probably bout u.

I'd go for the friendship but its veryclose :D

Have lifelong plontonic friendship with Moz
or
crazy night of passion never see him again but u know u have ur memories and he writes a song probably bout u.

I'd go for the friendship but its veryclose :D
I can have both? :) :D

I'd say a lifelong friendship with occasional crazy nights of passion is the way to go. ;)

Last edited:
Definately the friendship. The one question I would ask Morrissey should I ever be lucky enough to do so!! would be "can I be your friend?". Sounds pathetic I know but that would be my dream.

I am so jealous of Linder for what she shares with the great one.

I say neither....both options would be far too terrifying to even contemplate....as the saying goes...."Never meet your heros".....I am beyond cowardly I know :o

Last edited:
I'd lock him in the cupboard and feed him vegetarian turkey burgers.

A crime passionel. It could be the inspiration for his next LP "Locked In A Wardrobe Eating Vegetarian Burgers in Leytonstone."

even though I am passionately in love with him, the lifelong friendship sounds better than just ONE night. definitely. I hate one night stands!
but it would be hard to keep my hands off him for an entire lifetime!!!

even though I am passionately in love with him, the lifelong friendship sounds better than just ONE night. definitely. I hate one night stands!
but it would be hard to keep my hands off him for an entire lifetime!!!
Well, my suggestion solves the problem, don't you think so!

I can have both? :) :D

I'd say a lifelong friendship with occasional crazy nights of passion is the way to go. ;)

noooo, that was NOT an option. you have to chose one or the other - you can't have both - that's the deal.
OK then I choose the lifelong friendship.

Life is a long time, there would probably be nights when he would feel the need to be loved and when he'd require some friendly help, which a real friend wouldn't refuse to provide. ;-)

"crazy night of passion"???? With the Mozzer???:eek: Isn't that a contradiction it itself? Don't get me wrong: I really love the man and I've got a powerful imagination but this I cannot imagine.
As you might have figured I'm going for friendship... I may touch him in an inappropriate manner from time to time but still;) He'd be my sexy platonic friend.

Last edited:
Maybe the reason there are no kiss and tell stories bout Moz is that hes so soo crazy and passionate in bed that theyre all still recovering :p :)
LOL :D Maybe it kills them? :p

But seriously, I don't think that people who sleep around or who drag their private life into the public eye are particularly crazy-and-passionate. Or the other way round.

"crazy night of passion"???? With the Mozzer???:eek: Isn't that a contradiction it itself? Don't get me wrong: I really love the man and I've got a powerful imagination but this I cannot imagine.

well there are some ladies on this board who certainly can imagine it and have described their phantasies about it in another couple of threads - the "sleep with morrissey" and the "turkey" threads, actually!

well there are some ladies on this board who certainly can imagine it and have described their phantasies about it in another couple of threads - the "sleep with morrissey" and the "turkey" threads, actually!

Oh is that what you were getting at saying you could involve food with sex...:D :D

Back
Top Bottom