who is henry rollins and who the f*** does he think he is

He's a great interview and has some stupid opinions...like Morrissey.

Rollins is allowed to dis-like whoever he wants..it's his opinion...He is a dickhead, right enough though...in my opinion..haha
To think i spent my hard stolen mugging money on a Black Flag record way back in the day...oh the shame....not for mugging, buying a Black Flag LP.

is he being serious? looks like he's being pretty tounge-in-cheek here. you can see him smirking. i don't think he really feels that way at all.

"who is henry rollins and who the f*** does he think he is" Really?
I love Henry Rollins. Black Flag, Rollins Band, or Spoken word. I saw Henry two months ago with Rollins Band and them some spoken word. Had my picture taken with him.

Some would say that that is as 'introspective' as anything Morrissey has done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to hear Henry speak in about two weeks. I'll tell him that you are all very upset with him. Yeah I love Morrissey and Henry Rollins. I'm sorry but I did find some of the stuff he said about Morrissey to be pretty funny actually.

Yeah, we all know he's kinda a moron, and a bit of a dick, but there is no denying Black Flag is a seminal part of the early American punk/hardcore scene.

And I'd still ride him like the Cyclone at Coney Island... :D

He's a tough guy, but he has some very interesting things to say. I'd love to go to one of his "spoken word" things.
Very witty and observant. I don't think he hates Morrissey though.

I am having deja vu, 'cause apparently, this thread has been done before. Surprised Kewpie isn't here with link of the 'mentioned thread' and chastising the poster for bringing up old news yet.

You wish, I know karate and judo I would batter Henry Rollins, he is just a singer with "stage muscles"

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom