Who Put the M?

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
So, I've always loved "Who Put the M in the Manchester" - great performance, can't watch it without wishing I was there. I'm sure I read, years back, that Andy and Mike were in the audience - does anyone remember hearing anything along those lines?

I reckon his worst concert ever. The California Son was just phoning it in and it was just a money grab to get foreigner money while his popularity in the US was low at the time in n n nnn n din't n n it. If those f***ers Meth Head Mike and Fat Andy were in the audience, they would of had their heads bashed in by The California Son's security goons.

So, I've always loved "Who Put the M in the Manchester" - great performance, can't watch it without wishing I was there. I'm sure I read, years back, that Andy and Mike were in the audience - does anyone remember hearing anything along those lines?
I believe that the "Inside The Smiths" DVD features Andy Rourke buying a ticket and going to a Morrissey gig through a venue's main entrance.
This may have been the 2004 gig - will have to dust it off to confirm at some point.
Regards,
FWD.

mike was there with his lawyers and a calculator.

Back
Top Bottom