Morrissey Central "WHYTE WALKER WILDE" (November 9, 2021)

WHYTE WALKER WILDE

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
These two dudes who were never in the band together, one of whom I assumed was on the trash pile he never deserved and the other a brother of a dude who's not in the band anymore. Both now in the band together? Too good!

These two dudes who were never in the band together, one of whom I assumed was on the trash pile he never deserved and the other a brother of a dude who's not in the band anymore. Both now in the band together? Too good!
Far better than Mando & Pinocchio

If they can find that chemistry in the studio as well, that should be terrifi.
Just trying to remember if they ever recorded together.

If they can find that chemistry in the studio as well, that should be terrifi.
Just trying to remember if they ever recorded together.
Would have to have been YOR but I doubt Alain was in the studio even though he wrote half the album.

Wasn't his last mystery appearance playing drums in a Quarry video?

Would have to have been YOR but I doubt Alain was in the studio even though he wrote half the album.

The story goes that Alain was Fred by Boz right before the studio recording of YOR. But did S Walker play on ROTT?

The story goes that Alain was Fred by Boz right before the studio recording of YOR. But did S Walker play on ROTT?
I think it was just Day on bass for ROTT but not sure at which point Solomon joined. Sometime after the Ringleaders tour but before they went into the studio for Refusal.

I think it was just Day on bass for ROTT but not sure at which point Solomon joined. Sometime after the Ringleaders tour but before they went into the studio for Refusal.
From memory; Solomon, brother of Matthew played a single date on the Nov/Dec 06 tour. Whatever the date was, it was the only US appearance after the 3 Mexico dates kicked the tour off .
So officially, I guess Solomon commenced at the start of the 3 Pasadena dates in Feb 07, prior to April’s Greatest Tits kicking off.

No I think it was the video for You Have Killed Me...or maybe In The Future When All's Well.

I want to give total props to Alain Whyte for his fb posts about Morrissey appearances. He answers fan questions and gives little insights into the songs and touring. Sure it’s just smart PR, but it’s interesting too, and taking the time to answer fan questions goes a long way when you admire someone’s talent and career. There are many classic Whyte/M co-writes, and I give M added credit for allowing his collaborators to stretch out musically because that keeps things fresh. Nothing is by strict formula and that is how the best most authentic art is made.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom