Morrissey Central "Wikipedia" (June 8, 2021)

images_dzjvla.jpg

"'We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful' wasn't written about the band James, 'You're The One For Me, Fatty' wasn't ever about Cathal Smyth, and 'Frankly, Mr Shankly' is not about Geoff Travis.
Who decided that they were?"
- Morrissey, 2020.

👋Waves at Morrissey.
FWD.

Who gives a 4ck anyway.
There is absolutely no way this CrankFraud will go down in history as a musical legend/icon/genius or influence.
I don’t give a 4ck who is posting this shite !!! Be it him or his 4kin useless Gary Barlow lookalike Nephew.
Its now a joke and this joke is funny forever.
He’s an absolute 4kin Luddite who really should have tried harder to keep up with change.
The more that I come here, the more that I laugh.

Benny-the-British-Butcher 🇬🇧🏳️‍🌈:knife:

As a mark failure please send cabbages to be displayed at the gates of Quilloughby. Beechmount on Bowden Road, Altrincham.

Who gives a 4ck anyway.
There is absolutely no way this CrankFraud will go down in history as a musical legend/icon/genius or influence.
I don’t give a 4ck who is posting this shite !!! Be it him or his 4kin useless Gary Barlow lookalike Nephew.
He’s an absolute 4kin Luddite who really should have tried harder to keep up with change.

As a mark failure please send cabbages to be displayed at the gates of Quilloughby. Beechmount on Bowden Road, Altrincham.
After careful consideration, I will boycott your meat products from now onwards.

Morrissey not only checked the main wikipedia article about him, he also looked at every other article even the ones about the singles that almost no one reads. Because those claims were not included on the Morrissey wikipedia article. an artist shouldn't scrutinize those things but let their entourage do the job

Interflora are now offering many different cabbage display/bouquets for worldwide distribution to Beechmount/Altrincham/Bowden Road.
Just use the Promo Code DIESELS BONE

BtBB 🇬🇧 :knife:

I always thought Frankly Mr. Shankly was written from Billy Fisher’s perspective in Billy Liar and Shankly is Shadrack

:)I didn’t say that he did.
It is OK I know you didn't say that Michael Jackson bought the Elephant Man's bones. Joseph Merrick's skeleton is at the Royal London Hospital. Joseph Merrick is the Elephant Man's real name. Michael Jackson's middle name was Joseph or some say Joe. They were both born in August. Joseph Merrick's life story is sad and interesting he was young when he died. Michael Jackson could relate to him and the abuse he suffered.

I wish I could go back to the 1980s. I wish I could have warned Michael Jackson about what was to happen and wish I could have warned him about the Pepsi Commercial so-called "accident" which was in 1984.

Who gives a 4ck anyway.

:(

superstar nutter making a diatribe at himself:crazy:
send the cabbage to magento so he can make beer stew poetry:hammer:

Dear Steven,
No one gives a shit who the songs are about, especially We Hate It because it sucks.
Sincerely,
About to be a former fan

How Morrissey spends his free time:

Looking himself up on Wikipedia, and complaining about inaccuracies. :thumb:

Dear Steven,
No one gives a shit who the songs are about, especially We Hate It because it sucks.
Sincerely,
About to be a former fan
You are NOT alone Seymour.
The “Gimmick“ has been found out. It’s all been a huge con job.
It could have been so different but he really believed in his own importance.
So many people deserve credit for his success, it’s heartbreaking how he shite all over them.
To me, Fatty Martin Boorer is the absolute winner in all this. When special needs Steven pops his clogs Martin will clean up and cash in, whistling like a canary big time.
The guy is an absolute talentless bottom feeder abusing a man on the spectrum.

Enjoy being a former fan (y) and don’t forget to keep coming back on here posting payback for all the hard earned money you invested in a talentless CrankFraud.

BtBB 🇬🇧 :knife:

No one blames him for anything, he sees himself as the victim. Knowing Morrissey he will go on to say he was 12 years a slave at EMI.

Knowing Morrissey’ :lbf:

Anyway....

similar to Prince and they way he felt he was treated by the record industry? Yeah, I can see that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom