Wolverhampton 1998-12-22 Soundboard (Vinyl Rip)

Thank you so much, everyone involved in bringing this to us!:thumb::thumb:

It's interesting to listen to these songs - honestly, performed quite poorly - and enjoy them so much. Must have been quite a night. You can feel the excitement in the air.

Next step, the video. One of the lucky few who own a copy should accidentally rip and upload it. We won't tell anyone :)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you so much, everyone involved in bringing this to us!:thumb::thumb:

It's interesting to listen to these songs - honestly, performed quite poorly - and enjoy them so much. Must have been quite a night. You can feel the excitement in the air.

Next step, the video. One of the lucky few who own a copy should accidentally rip and upload it. We won't tell anyone :)

My thoughts exactly. Now you understand why it was never really released, but a joy to listen to after wondering about it for 20 + years. Loved Mike Joyce's drums on Disappointed and Interesting Drug. Also thought that was one of the better renditions of Suedehead, with the 92 era version the other great version.

Thanks a lot for bringing this to the surface!!!!

Thank you very much!

I will now die a happy man....thank you soooo muchhhhh!!! aghhhhhhhh! :D

Mr Morrissey, you should have released it when you had the chance!

One day the video will be leaked...one day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, I'm sure the same guy will leak the video one day and we can all watch it together ;)

oh honey. tell me you're not so naive to think the person who has this has the either version of the video, too, do you?

loolololololollol

-MSAVLGINA

oh honey. tell me you're not so naive to think the person who has this has the either version of the video, too, do you?

loolololololollol

-MSAVLGINA

And how do you know? It's speculation. Besides how else would he have got clear crystal audio from?

I have the video and its obvious that's where the audio is sourced from. I really hope the video never leaks though cause it makes me feel extra special that I have a copy and none of you do..

Thank you :)

I have the video and its obvious that's where the audio is sourced from. I really hope the video never leaks though cause it makes me feel extra special that I have a copy and none of you do..

You_sir_are_a_troll.jpg

Oh okay big shot! Maybe I'll leak the DVD myself in a few months and talk about it forever and ever like skylarker and vivahate and their ultra nerdy loser friend group did with Hollywood Bowl

-msalvainga

I must admit I love the guitar sound Suedehead. It's so jangly, a better sound than the actual single. It's good to finally hear the start of The Last Of The International Playboys in it's full former glory too :) I can't get enough of this. At least I'm happy it's leaked...it's still like a dream and I will wake up to find it's still missing!

Back
Top Bottom