WPINOYB Promo Cd

Yes , japanese releases as a final product look somehow (I know the Obi does play a big role ) truly stunning, always. And additional tracks , videos and so on......

Cheers Moz

Yes , japanese releases as a final product look somehow (I know the Obi does play a big role ) truly stunning, always. And additional tracks , videos and so on......

Cheers Moz

I've always wondered why the Japanese market gets a little something extra left under the tree. Wikipedia and iTunes always has a click for the Japanese Edition.

I've always wondered why the Japanese market gets a little something extra left under the tree. Wikipedia and iTunes always has a click for the Japanese Edition.

As far as I know the japanese music industry produces such special/limited/expanded editions because they doesn't want the japanese sellers to sell imported copies e.g. from china which are produced much cheaper.

Wow, got sold for £ 173......well the first I have seen around , so far....

Cheers Moz

More will follow, the first Istanbul promo went for £80+ now you can get them for £25-30. They'll be plenty of these 12 track promos in the coming months, prices will plummet aswell.

I truly hope so....at times it is difficult to tell....Take YOR : it took me ages to track down a copy of a Uk Full Album Promo and still I paid around £ 80 !! While they are still tons of YATQ and ROTT Promos around for a fiver and even less....

Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom