Wrong Brain Reaction.

PUNKturedBIKE

Lovely Riah
Stupid things you do without realising the stupidity...

I just flicked ash in to my cuppa tea, rather than the ashtray.

Oh, cruel life.

i washed my salt shaker in the sink full of suds and dishes.:rolleyes:
dropped it right in ,not even thinking.

Oh, cruel life.

Time to quit smoking?

Or Tea Drinking?

I got up last night about 3 am to have a wee and sat down and completely missed the loo.I was semi concsious.I ended up squidged between the u bend and sink and banged my head so hard I stayed there for about half an hour till the stars had subsided.:tears:

Oh, cruel life.

once I was drinking beer in a hotel room, on NYE. no ashtrays so i used an almost empty beer can as an ashtray. then i opened a new beer. i wasnt paying attention and accidentally grabbed the ash filled empty beer can and took a swig. deeeeelicious!

I washed my face in the shower the other day with my sons hair gel!...nasty!:mad:

But in my defence my facewash is in the same coloured tube! :o

Love Alma xxx

I washed my face in the shower the other day with my sons hair gel!...nasty!:mad:

But in my defence my facewash is in the same coloured tube! :o

Love Alma xxx

:doh: I know of someone who did the same kind of thing when looking for their eyes drops and ended up with superglue in their eye :eek: !

I almost brushed my teeth with my face cleanser once. shit was on the toothbrush and everything and I stopped right before I put it in my mouth. had to wash my toothbrush reeeeal good.

:doh: I know of someone who did the same kind of thing when looking for their eyes drops and ended up with superglue in their eye :eek: !

oh thats bad! one of the ladies I look after put heat rub on her face instead of cold cream, it really was sore, her face was bright read and even after washing it well and then applying the cold cream she was looking for it stung for ages!

coffee in with the tea, stuff in the bin that should not go, purse in the fridge oh loads of stupid things, I am sure I wander round in a daze most of the time.
Most of my stupid things involve "losing" things, putting things down then forgetting where they are.

I put things in "safe" places, then forget where those places are. As in "Oh, no. Mum's safe-placed it. We'll never find it now!" :o

I took my dad's water spritzer thingy out of the cupboard once without looking, sprayed it all over my hair, wondered why it was stinging and then realsied it was actually the bathroom cleaner spray I'd picked up...

Back
Top Bottom