Yeah Yeah Yeahs appreciation

The best thing about seeing YYYs live is Karen. I envy the joy and fun she always seems to have on stage. Great voice, wacky performances, unconventional dress, and GREAT attitude!

I saw Morrissey at Coachella 2 days ago.

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs were also there.

I liked Morrissey about 32043984029850529380498254320894 million times more..

I saw Morrissey at Coachella 2 days ago.

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs were also there.

I liked Morrissey about 32043984029850529380498254320894 million times more..

hmm, you do know this is the Yeah Yeah Yeahs appreciation thread, right? :o
as for comparing the 2, well, ive seen Morrissey live like 20 plus times :)
& his performance on friday night was one of the worst ive seen :straightface:
still i enjoyed what i saw of it :guitar:
however, i feel sorry for you if you think he was that good on friday :eek:

Last edited:
i saw them a couple of days ago in manchester. it was a great show and the new songs sound really good live. it wasn't as good as some of the other shows i've seen them play, the venue was a little too big for my tastes, nothing beats seeing them in a tiny sweaty club, but overall it was a f***ing good night.

here's a video of the first two songs they played. the sound is awful, but it should give you an idea.

i was front row centre, staring right up at karen o's gusset. i loved her neon pink gimp mask. she always looks great.

oh yeah, they also played a cramps cover. it was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think karen o is unbelievably pretentious, but maps is without a doubt one of the best songs I've ever heard

I also like the new single

its more like me being pretentious, for thinking shes 'pretentious'

but I dont know, I never liked her for some reason or another

glad we cleared that up then :thumb:
and yeah, there is still time for you to come around to liking her, she is pretty effin awesome i think :blushing:

have you seen the video for "Zero"? :eek:
yyy-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY50hvaZgfc
i must have walked by that billboard on Market like a dozen times :blushing:

I just bought my tickets to see them in June. I've been trying to see them for years and have never had the chance, so I am rather excited to finally see them. I love Karen O.

I've never really been into them until the new album, but it is absolutely brilliant. One of my favourites of the year so far.

note: my signature, it's a beautiful thing.

I also love the new album & they're playing Leeds Festival this year so I'm in luck!

I ordered the new album, much to the credit of the praise it has received here. I've heard some songs from the band (Golden Lion.. etc.) and they are.. interesting.

Back
Top Bottom