Morrissey Central "YOUR HEALTH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" (June 15, 2021)

Morgoth is worse though. It's hard to know how much control Morrissey has over the website "Morrissey Central". Maybe Sam or his manager or someone else is posting stuff on there. You don't know if Morrissey is being controlled, manipulated or influenced by other people. Morrissey might be quite vulnerable and the truth is we don't know what is really going on it is all speculation.
The truth is. He is very intelligent. And you know that. He is always right in the end.

Morgoth is worse though. It's hard to know how much control Morrissey has over the website "Morrissey Central". Maybe Sam or his manager or someone else is posting stuff on there. You don't know if Morrissey is being controlled, manipulated or influenced by other people. Morrissey might be quite vulnerable and the truth is we don't know what is really going on it is all speculation.

He's literally never said a word about Stormzy, Morgoth or anything to do with that whole debacle even though it's why Billy Bragg said there was no way back for him & Banksy scrunched his picture as part of an art work & it was all over twitter.

My guess is he doesn't know much about what happens on Central.

He sounds genuinely stressed & confused about the ferocity of the racism allegations & if you have knowingly posted an explicitly racist neo-Nazi video to your own website - why would you be shocked that everyone assumes you must be a racist Neo-Nazi?

I don't even think he knows much about the people he's name-checked - he mentioned Faith Goldy who defended Duck Dynasty & their hunting lifestyle/homophobic statements (she's an extreme homophobe who also blames soy/veganism for men becoming 'girly') when he refused to be in the same tv studio as Duck Dynasty.

There's a network of alt-right social media accounts that draw people in with comedy, 'reasonable concerns' & mysteries & sends them down an algorithm all the way to white nationalism - I strongly suspect it's his younger relatives that have been on that journey, but why they're so unaware of the damage it's doing to his career (& quite probably his health) - I find hard to work out.

Edit:

Faith defending Duck Dynasty:

Faith blaming soy for girly men:
20210617_182959.jpg

&:

20210617_183401.jpg

20210617_183338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:)
VERY GOOD POST BY SER AND NOEL:handok:
WOKE AND LOCKDOWNS are very bad and SUCK :hammer:

He's literally never said a word about Stormzy, Morgoth or anything to do with that whole debacle even though it's why Billy Bragg said there was no way back for him & Banksy scrunched his picture as part of an art work & it was all over twitter.

He sounds genuinely stressed & confused about the ferocity of the racism allegations & if you have knowingly posted an explicitly racist neo-Nazi video to your own website - why would you be shocked that everyone assumes you must be a racist Neo-Nazi?

I don't even think he knows much about the people he's name-checked - he mentioned Faith Goldy who defended Duck Dynasty & their hunting lifestyle/homophobic statements (she's an extreme homophobe who also blames soy/veganism for men becoming 'girly') when he refused to be in the same tv studio as Duck Dynasty.

There's a network of alt-right social media accounts that draw people in with comedy, 'reasonable concerns' & mysteries & sends them down an algorithm all the way to white nationalism - I strongly suspect it's his younger relatives that have been on that journey, but why they're so unaware of the damage it's doing to his career (& quite probably his health) - I find hard to work out.
It is hard to work out. Do you know much about the Britney Spears story? It could be similar to that. Britney Spears has her own Instagram account but people believe there are other people posting in her name and controlling her from behind the scenes.

Morrissey is a very intelligent, strong, successful, talented and very creative and artistic man. He seems very sensitive, kind, thoughtful and nice. That doesn't mean that he can't be controlled or manipulated. It doesn't mean that he isn't vulnerable.

From what I found out about "Morgoth" he is a fascist part of the real far-right. I find Morgoth frightening his views are very extreme. Do these alt-right people you speak of prey on the vulnerable? The trouble is some of these alt-right people might pretend to be Morrissey fans when before they were not fans. I don't know the truth or what is truly going on but it is very worrying. I don't understand why Morrissey would like Paul Joseph Watson who has called him horrible names "Pussy" over and over again I guess implying that he is a coward. Morrissey is actually a very brave man and is in no way a coward! Paul Joseph Watson doesn't like vegans and he doesn't care about animal rights an issue Morrissey cares deeply about. Then there is the sexuality stuff. I don't care about Billy Bragg he seems very in control he was basically bullying Morrissey and he doesn't understand the full situation and he has made some antisemitic comments.

Do you mean that Morrissey refused to be in the same studio as Duck Dynasty? I hadn't heard about that.

I don't know much about Banksy. I don't think many people know who Banksy really is unless they are in the know. I heard that Damon Albarn is friends with Banksy. Damon Albarn has been very critical of Morrissey. I'm guessing that Banksy is part of the establishment or is being used by the establishment or he wouldn't be able to do what he does.

"Morgoth" has said some really horrible, nasty things about Anne Marie Waters a woman who Morrissey holds in high esteem. I wonder if Morrissey knows about this?

Morrissey reminds me of a sort of Oscar Wilde character in some ways. I really like him a lot and it really hurts what is going on.

Do you mean that Morrissey refused to be in the same studio as Duck Dynasty? I hadn't heard about that.

I don't know much about Banksy. I don't think many people know who Banksy really is unless they are in the know. I heard that Damon Albarn is friends with Banksy. Damon Albarn has been very critical of Morrissey. I'm guessing that Banksy is part of the establishment or is being used by the establishment or he wouldn't be able to do what he does.

"Morgoth" has said some really horrible, nasty things about Anne Marie Waters a woman who Morrissey holds in high esteem. I wonder if Morrissey knows about this?

Morrissey reminds me of a sort of Oscar Wilde character in some ways. I really like him a lot and it really hurts what is going on.

20210617_185234.jpg

Anne Marie cut her nose off to spite her face.

View attachment 73405

Anne Marie cut her nose off to spite her face.
Do you like Anne Marie Waters? Morrissey likes her loads.

"Duck Dynasty" was a reality TV show in America. I don't know anything much about it. I don't know if you can see it in the UK?

I don't like Jimmy Kimmel because he seems to be a hater of Michael Jackson. So many comedians have made jokes at Michael Jackson's expense even after he died.

Edit:

View attachment 73399

&:

View attachment 73400
View attachment 73401

:paranoid:WTF?
we are being watched by the duck dynasty?:crazy:
:hammer:

Edit:

View attachment 73399

&:

View attachment 73400
View attachment 73401

I'm confused has Morrissey said something about Faith Goldy? I don't know who she is. I Googled her it seems she is Canadian not American. She seems to be a Christian or at least has Christian views, morals and values. Morrissey has said he is now a Christian.

I had never heard of "Duck Dynasty" until you brought it up. I looked it up it seems to be an American reality TV series but it is no longer going. It sounds like some of the characters on the show are Christians. I can understand if Morrissey has objected to meat being eaten or cooked on the show. Also the hunting, fishing and homophobia. Hunting in America is different to the posh upper class fox hunting we have in the UK. In the UK they hunt on horses and they have dogs with them on the hunt. We have hunting, shooting and fishing people here in the UK but I think it is more upper class. Fishing can be working-class though. I know that Morrissey is a vegan and he cares deeply about animal rights and he is against hunting. It is possible to be a vegan and a Christian. Morrissey doesn't talk much about his sexuality and it is his own personal business he is sexually ambiguous he says he is humasexual. I adore Morrissey.

This kind of mass, collective hate against this man would be unthinkable a few decades ago.

Where will we be in a few decades from now?

Unlike (I think?) Nerak, whose views here I most often share (and respect even when I don't), I don't think this cancel culture hysteria is going away anytime soon.

I think it's only going to get worse.

Misere Nobis.

Ach, it'll be fine.

I think we've reached the point we're going to have to have proper discussions & stop feeding the outrage machine.

Did you read Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's essay? She's having none of it, ungrateful social media clout-chasers get a slapping.

Ach, it'll be fine.

I think we've reached the point we're going to have to have proper discussions & stop feeding the outrage machine.

Did you read Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's essay? She's having none of it, ungrateful social media clout-chasers get a slapping.

I don't feel anything is fine. I just see things getting worse and worse.

I saw a clip on YouTube where Morrissey says he is a Christian and he is very well travelled. He says he is heard of Faith Goldy but that is all! He doesn't say that he likes Faith Goldy or supports any of her views. Faith Goldy is about 30 years younger than him.

I don't feel anything is fine. I just see things getting worse and worse.

I saw a clip on YouTube where Morrissey says he is a Christian and he is very well travelled. He says he is heard of Faith Goldy but that is all! He doesn't say that he likes Faith Goldy or supports any of her views. Faith Goldy is about 30 years younger than him.
I meant he says he *has* heard of Faith Goldy it was a typo.

Ach, it'll be fine.

Quotes from Chimamanda's essay:

“Fame does not inoculate the famous person from disappointment and depression, fame does not make you any less angered or hurt by the duplicitous nature of people. To be famous is to be assumed to have power, which is true, but in the analysis of fame, people often ignore the vulnerability that comes with fame, and they are unable to see how others who have nothing to lose can lie and connive in order to take advantage of that fame, while not giving a single thought to the feelings and humanity of the famous person.

...But if something is repeated often enough, in this age in which people do not need proof or verification to run with a story, especially a story that has outrage potential, then it can easily begin to seem true.

...In certain young people today... I notice what I find increasingly troubling: a cold-blooded grasping, a hunger to take and take and take, but never give; a massive sense of entitlement; ... language that is slick and sleek but with little emotional intelligence; an astonishing level of self-absorption; an unrealistic expectation of puritanism from others; an over-inflated sense of ability, or of talent where there is any at all; ... a passionate performance of virtue that is well executed in the public space of Twitter but not in the intimate space of friendship.”

She couldn't be more right.

Quotes from Chimamanda's essay:

“Fame does not inoculate the famous person from disappointment and depression, fame does not make you any less angered or hurt by the duplicitous nature of people. To be famous is to be assumed to have power, which is true, but in the analysis of fame, people often ignore the vulnerability that comes with fame, and they are unable to see how others who have nothing to lose can lie and connive in order to take advantage of that fame, while not giving a single thought to the feelings and humanity of the famous person.

...But if something is repeated often enough, in this age in which people do not need proof or verification to run with a story, especially a story that has outrage potential, then it can easily begin to seem true.

...In certain young people today... I notice what I find increasingly troubling: a cold-blooded grasping, a hunger to take and take and take, but never give; a massive sense of entitlement; ... language that is slick and sleek but with little emotional intelligence; an astonishing level of self-absorption; an unrealistic expectation of puritanism from others; an over-inflated sense of ability, or of talent where there is any at all; ... a passionate performance of virtue that is well executed in the public space of Twitter but not in the intimate space of friendship.”

She couldn't be more right.
These are great words and very well written, beautifully written and a great analysis of what it is like to be famous. Being famous can be really terrible and stressful at times it isn't all it's cracked up to be that is for sure.

These are great words and very well written, beautifully written and a great analysis of what it is like to be famous. Being famous can be really terrible and stressful at times it isn't all it's cracked up to be that is for sure.
Personally... I don’t mind it😂

Anyone taking advice off this dopper should probably re-evaluate their sources.

Science? Nah, mate, never heard of it.

More rabbit-hole bollocks from your favourite bunker-dweller

These dickheads are the same folk wallowing in the grey-haired circle-jerking bigotry of GB News. f*** 'em all.
Science? The Scientist would fail 2nd grade math. The mask pore size is 20-40 microns. The virus is 0.5 microns. Your in a low IQ cult.

This kind of mass, collective hate against this man would be unthinkable a few decades ago.

Where will we be in a few decades from now?

Unlike (I think?) Nerak, whose views here I most often share (and respect even when I don't), I don't think this cancel culture hysteria is going away anytime soon.

I think it's only going to get worse.

Misere Nobis.
I agree I feel things are only going to get much worse. I really hate the cancel culture I saw what they tried to do to Michael Jackson in 2019 and he had died in June, 2009. I think Michael Jackson was murdered. How do they cancel someone who died some years ago anyway?

On a personal level I feel broken. I constantly pray for Morrissey and I worry even more since his beloved mother died. My Christian faith is what sustains me.

I have been trying to look more into Oscar Wilde's life to try and make sense of it all. I wonder if it might be prejudice about successful artistic intelligent genius Irish people? Maybe the establishment view it as a threat? I know Morrissey is Mancunian and English but he has Irish roots in Dublin.

I don't understand all the hate about GB News. It seems unfair when they have only just started broadcasting.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom