Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I got this one week ago. In absolute perfect condition. Insert is inside.

DSC_1073.jpg

Today at Amoeba Records in San Francisco I scored a N/M German copy of Shoplifters on BLACK VINYL!!! You always see the green or pink splattered vinyl but I never see the black vinyl Line/Ariola 608 945. Sooo happy! I picked this up for $10. :brows: You can occasionally find good stuff at Amoeba, but they usually know what they have making it difficult to find a bargain. I scored today though!

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/thread...recently-found

Can you help me work out what some of the items in my new collection are worth please?

Mate - can you please stop going on about your 'find' in every thread on MS?

It's a little boring.

I have some things that are much rarer and more desirable than your Test Pressings - but I don't plaster it around on every thread.

Please stop trying to draw attention to yourself.

As for the value - you opened your items up for offer onyour other thread and have (presumably) received offers on your items - so you know how much they are worth.

-----

Either sell them or hold onto them - no need to try and hijack genuine threads.

Mate - can you please stop going on about your 'find' in every thread on MS?

It's a little boring.

I have some things that are much rarer and more desirable than your Test Pressings - but I don't plaster it around on every thread.

Please stop trying to draw attention to yourself.

As for the value - you opened your items up for offer onyour other thread and have (presumably) received offers on your items - so you know how much they are worth.

-----

Either sell them or hold onto them - no need to try and hijack genuine threads.

I was just about to say the same think on one of his other hijacks..But you said it much better..
Well said my friend..

I now have all seven of these kind of US sire promo cds.

DSC_1079.jpg

I also got this "Stop me if you think you've heard this one before" pressed in Canada.
It´s not a promo because the promo version has a solid center.
Does anyone know if it was released in this company sleeve ?

DSC_1080.jpg

A few recent additions...

25Live - US DVD in clear 'blu-ray' case
Introducing Morrissey - UK DVD
Your Arsenal 2014 - Brazil CD/DVD
In The Future When All Is Well - UK promo CD-R
Kill Uncle - Saudi cassette
Bona Drag - Portuguese cassette

15mnvc8.jpg

Vinyl

Picked up a lot of vinyl recently, nowt fancy, just things I missed out on when I thought cd was cool...what a twat!

Alma Matters 7 &12
Roy's Keen 7 - thanks Craig
Satan 7 Craig again

Also some reissues

Viva Hate
Kill Uncle
Swords
The Smiths
strangeways
Louder
World Won't
Hatful

Plus some NZ issues

The Queen
Boy With The 12
Headmaster 12

I just had this t-shirt custom made, inspired by some of the designs currently available through Mporium, the big plus being that this one includes my all time favourite Moz photograph.

nvt9fp.jpg

gfiac.JPG shop.JPG

Going in, I knew they weren't original posters but thought they might be a nice addition to my poster collection.
I purchased 2 posters from a seller on ebay and they arrived and were poor, poor, poor reproductions.
I've already received a refund, just thought I would post a warning so none of you waste your time.

Here's a link to current listings of the same 2 posters I purchased.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom