Your one Morrissey wish for 2010

Jukebox Jury

Retired
OK, I am the genie of the site and I grant you one wish for Morrissey in 2010.

A few rules - you can't wish for more wishes and you can't wish for something that is like multiple requests (for example 'a full UK or USA tour' as that would involve more than one gig, if you catch my drift.)
It can only revolve around one thing!:)
Any other rules I can make up as we go along:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

OK, I am the genie of the site and I grant you one wish for Morrissey in 2010.

A few rules - you can't wish for more wishes and you can't wish for something that is like multiple requests (for example 'a full UK or USA tour' as that would involve more than one gig, if you catch my drift.)
It can only revolve around one thing!:)
Any other rules I can make up as we go along:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Some more intelligent soloists to join 'Underthefloorboards' and myself. Is that allowed? If that counts as a multiple wish then I'll simply wish for one more soloist with a sense of irony.

Some more intelligent soloists to join 'Underthefloorboards' and myself. Is that allowed? If that counts as a multiple wish then I'll simply wish for one more soloist with a sense of irony.

Bloody hell, I'm a genie, not a miricle worker! Sorry, that is beyond my powers:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

He survives it.

Jesus. Why not write his obituary now and be done with it? The Swindon thing could've been due to anything. And I think that simply for surviving all this time in the music industry he might just be a little tougher than some people choose to believe.

Signature tattoo. please please please please please

For him to perform at least one complete, brilliant, successful gig that I am able to both get to and stand at the barrier. :pray:

I also want him to have a healthy, happy year.

Love, you owe me 6 pence. And I need it for my bus fare back from this library!

Last edited:
collaboration with Marr

My serious wish for Morrissey's year? That he works with a great musician in 2010. Butler or Squire would be ideal.

Tags
go jj
Back
Top Bottom