Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

I used to donate to PETA, but when I contacted them about dogs being tortured under the guise of rescue, they didn't give a damn.
In my experience the best animal charities to donate to are grass-roots local sanctuaries, if you can find one. You can really see your money being put to work and doing something.

Some people think that knowing WHO says something is enough to form an opinion. They don't care about WHAT exactly is said, as they feel unable to listen, having been narcisstically wounded a long time ago.

I am not into US TV, so I don't know who this Tucker person is. But I thought it was important to report on this atrocious animal torture machine funded with tax money, even though of course fox instrumentalises it to critizise the the central govt's corona measures. They probably don't care much about the dogs.

Animal activists yet have to take up every opportunity to reach the people. We have to donate more money, so that they can find ways to be listened to, and if it's on fox, so what?

Hear hear ! :thumb:

If you're a public figure, you should be careful about whose views you promote (or let your idiot nephew promote) on your official web site. Tucker Carlson is known for spreading misinformation and racist views, so you should be very careful about giving him a platform, even when you agree with him on something. There is really no defense for this.

sigh.

The guy who was torturing dogs, his name is Victor Larkhill, but I think he took the telling videos down, and only has the rescue ones up, but I suspect he injures the dogs, to then rescue them, at least in some YouTube videos.

I just searched YouTube for Victor's videos, and it looks like he's cleaned up his act. The torturing was happening several years ago. It was obvious to me.

If you're a public figure, you should be careful about whose views you promote (or let your idiot nephew promote) on your official web site. Tucker Carlson is known for spreading misinformation and racist views, so you should be very careful about giving him a platform, even when you agree with him on something. There is really no defense for this.
From my perspective it's a bad look, but that's my perspective, which does not matter to morrissey.

People are individuals, no?

If you are a public figure you can be careful about what views you promote.

Though I really don't see how the public part changes much.

Morrissey has and never will be a clout-chaser, he's not going to play the PR game, and its obviously intentional.

You say that there is no defense for this? Have you seen some of the things Morrissey has shared / said in the past? This is pretty harmless by comparison.

It’s funny how easily triggered people are. Morrissey clearly still has the ability to provoke and engage people. Viva Moz!

Maybe not in the way he intended, lol.

If he knew that posting a FOX news clip would be what angered people, rather than the subject matter of the news clip, he may not have posted it.

Or he did know that the FOX news clip would anger some, but he couldn’t care less, because of his animal rights view point.

Anyway, some here are shooting the messenger and ignoring the message.

Last edited:
Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"
Hahaha, the Vaxine kills so many people and you still believe people who don't take it endanger lives??? How long can you stick in your masspsychosis??

Sorry Moz. This is the last straw. I’ve loved you for so long. Vaccines save lives. They were not tested on animals. You feeble-minded man. I used to love you.

Maybe someone should inform Morrissey about Tuck.

Not that it has much to do with the information given in that news clip.
The information is fine, we get that. It’s just the fact that he is, in a way, supporting someone like TC that we find harmful and really quite stupid. If he truly doesn’t follow Fox News specifically, he should’ve waited until someone else picked up the story or perhaps posted a link to PETA.

Sorry Moz. This is the last straw. I’ve loved you for so long. Vaccines save lives. They were not tested on animals. You feeble-minded man. I used to love you.
If this is the last-straw after all the other shit, you have a strange set of priorities.
Or its personal.
In which case it would be understandable.

Do people conflate 'anti-vax' with 'anti-manditory vax'?

Though I'm much more curious about what people think the consequences of refusing it should be.

All animal cruelty is…cruel, but I can’t in an honest way dismiss all animal cruelty as unnecessary. Wading in some deep moral water now, I know.
I agree with this. You all know that all these pills you take, your sleeping pills, your stimulants, ... and if you are older, your heart medication....you do realize that all these medications are tested on animals, right?

I am a pharmacist by trade. There's probably not ONE person on this site that doesn't take a prescribed medication.

So, throw away your ambiens, your adderalls (this is said in jest, not actual medical advice), if you are against any kind of animal testing and truly want to take a stand...or is it only convenient to take a stand when you are selectively blind to all the truth.

we live in a time where the media will tell people that they are going to die unless they become a pin cushion,i would see the point of getting jabbed if it actually worked,you can still catch it,you can still pass it on and it dissapates after a few months,hardly foolproof is it.

I respectfully disagree, no matter your vaccination status is you can still contract covid and still pass it on mate. Masks are merely cosmetic. They don't work. The virus ain't going anywhere. England is doing fine...finally.
A renowned virologist said regarding masks and the virus....(paraphrasing)....the virus is so small compared to the pores on the mask... wearing a mask to stop the virus is like trying to stop a mosquito from going through a chained link fence.

A renowned virologist said regarding masks and the virus....(paraphrasing)....the virus is so small compared to the pores on the mask... wearing a mask to stop the virus is like trying to stop a mosquito from going through a chained link fence.
Citation please. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

A dual layer mask is not just dependent on the interstices, but the fibrous intertwining, both of natural (cotton), semi-natural (viscose/Tencel) and synthetic (Polypropylene/Polyester). Further more, the surface charges on these fibres, coupled with the textile finishes applied, will, just like a duster does, attract microbes to the surface of the fibres and trap them. Viruses canot survive long outside a host organism without being deactivated (they cannot 'die' in the traditional sense), so a simple barrier like a mask is enough to prevent transmission.

Citation please. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

A dual layer mask is not just dependent on the interstices, but the fibrous intertwining, both of natural (cotton), semi-natural (viscose/Tencel) and synthetic (Polypropylene/Polyester). Further more, the surface charges on these fibres, coupled with the textile finishes applied, will, just like a duster does, attract microbes to the surface of the fibres and trap them. Viruses canot survive long outside a host organism without being deactivated (they cannot 'die' in the traditional sense), so a simple barrier like a mask is enough to prevent transmission.
You're right. Man, I really wish I was as smart as you.

I wasn't saying I didn't think masks were completely ineffective you idiot. I wear a mask because I know that it helps prevent me from spreading it to others if I have it more than it protects me from getting it. It also decreases viral load during the active course of a cough.

I have a doctorate. What do you have other than a failed, miserable existence?

we live in a time where the media will tell people that they are going to die unless they become a pin cushion,i would see the point of getting jabbed if it actually worked,you can still catch it,you can still pass it on and it dissapates after a few months,hardly foolproof is it.

It's a personal choice but it's clear you gave a better chance of not being admitted to hospital if you are vaccinated

Key Findings – Hospitalisations:

Three-quarters of adult inpatients aged under 50 are unvaccinated.

For adults under 50, whilst the numbers admitted to hospital are lower, an unvaccinated individual is almost 18 times as likely to need hospitalisation.

Key Findings – Death:

Unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over are almost four times as likely to die.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom