Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

All animal cruelty is…cruel, but I can’t in an honest way dismiss all animal cruelty as unnecessary. Wading in some deep moral water now, I know.

But back to this particular case, I’m trying to find out if it was necessary...

“Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,” White Coat Waste told The Hill’s Changing America. “They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”

“Changing America reports that according to the White Coat Waste Project, the FDA does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, and the nonprofit wants to know why such testing was needed.”

“White Coat Waste Project claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in the Tunisia laboratory, and that some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), wrote a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) saying the cordectomies are “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.” Bipartisan members of the House, though the majority are Republican, have signed that letter asking Fauci for an explanation”

(I’m not promoting any views on the above news site, just in case they are Nazis, etc.)

Absolute bellend.

Did you have your MMR vaccine? Did you have a flu vaccine any year recently? Have you travelled abroad necessitating immunizations? If you answered yes to any of those, did you question the motivation of those recommending you had them? Do you believe any old shit when it bolsters some bullshit position taken by your favourite singer?

Do you give a f*** about any other human being?

f***ing idiot

B30B09C1-7B26-43C2-A129-B0447EEEE85D.jpeg

But back to this particular case, I’m trying to find out if it was necessary...

“Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,” White Coat Waste told The Hill’s Changing America. “They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”

“Changing America reports that according to the White Coat Waste Project, the FDA does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, and the nonprofit wants to know why such testing was needed.”

“White Coat Waste Project claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in the Tunisia laboratory, and that some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), wrote a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) saying the cordectomies are “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.” Bipartisan members of the House, though the majority are Republican, have signed that letter asking Fauci for an explanation”

(I’m not promoting any views on the above news site, just in case they are Nazis, etc.)
Yeah, let’s see how this pans out. Sounds outrageous (and not quite bipartisan).

Yes, we know how it can be twisted to look.

And some here seeing it that way, it gives them a reason to be hateful toward a person whose actions as to why he posted
a FOX news video they do not yet and may never know.

But I think Morrissey is, as usual, putting trust in his fans that they will see and understand why he posted the video. He rarely explains his actions.

As far as Morrissey posting this video and taking Morrissey’s other beliefs into consideration, I don’t see it as him supporting FOX news, Trump, Tucker’s beliefs or Tucker’s off camera activities.

There are many things we think others should do. That never ends, does it?
You don’t have to do much twisting, really.

Hate is never the answer. Disappointment, however, is reasonable in this case.

No, I would also be surprised if he was a fan of either Fox or Trump. Surprised and deeply disappointed.

I guess, but in this case it would’ve served him well.

Government mandates requiring citizens to vaccinate is essentially fascist. It has nothing to do with preventing the spread of - what is for most - a rather minor ailment. I have had Covid. I have endured worse flu, and more debilitating migraines.

It’s not a ‘minor ailment’ to the infirm. Though even for them they should have the right to choose the vaccine or not, regardless of what others opinions of that choice is. Of course I feel they should take it, but
that decision is not mine or ours.

I know individuals that have had Covid with no problems, and I assume there are many that have had similar experiences with the virus. Unfortunately this is not what makes it into the headline news, they only know how to sell fear to the public it seems.

The military in particular should be wary of mandated vaccine requirements - Gulf War Syndrome anyone?? Once these requirements are on the books, governments will not revoke them. My body my choice? I guess not. Mandatory vaccinations do not begin with Aktion T4, that is where it ends. We are sleep walking into a new era of authoritarianism. Thank f*** Morrissey still doesn't care about being popular.

Absolute bellend.

Did you have your MMR vaccine? Did you have a flu vaccine any year recently? Have you travelled abroad necessitating immunizations? If you answered yes to any of those, did you question the motivation of those recommending you had them? Do you believe any old shit when it bolsters some bullshit position taken by your favourite singer?

Do you give a f*** about any other human being?

f***ing idiot
1. I have had immunizations when travelling abroad (Yellow Fever) Why? Because the locales I have visited have an increased risk of my body catching a virus / disease.
Countries that require proof of vaccination are those where the disease may or may not occur and where the mosquito vector and potential non‐human primate hosts of yellow fever are present. Any importation of the virus into such countries by infected travellers could result in its propagation and establishment, leading to a permanent risk of infection for the human population. The Yellow Fever vaccine has been around since 1938! And has no history of long term side affects.
2. The effectiveness of the Covid vaccine has been greatly exaggerated. There is obviously no data on any negative long term effects of the vaccine.
3. I also wear a govt' mandated seat belt when driving. Why? because seat belts have been PROVEN to safe lives. Seat belt use in passenger vehicles saved an estimated 14,955 lives in 2017/2018.
4. This is not about the vaccine. This is about government mandating now and future vaccines / medical treatments and procedures.
5. Morrissey is not my 'favourite' singer. That would be the late, great Nina Simone.
6. Enjoy walking into a Stasi like future Bellend.
7. And yes I care about other human beings. But not at the sake of freedom and personal liberty. To lose the right to say no is the greatest loss of all. Save your hand wringing for your own echo chamber of liberal brainwashed fools ... bellend.

You don’t have to do much twisting, really.

Why twist at all? What is the benefit of seeing it in a negative light, while never daring to see it in a positive one? Are people just addicted to being angry? addicted to the delusional belief that they are always right and the other is always wrong?

Hate is never the answer. Disappointment, however, is reasonable in this case.

Why choose disappointment?

No, I would also be surprised if he was a fan of either Fox or Trump. Surprised and deeply disappointed.

I guess, but in this case it would’ve served him well.

Well that will always be an opinion, for it seems what serves him well personally is to speak with his heart,
and it seems to me that his actions for him are more important and outweigh the consequences.

Remember when Bonfire Of Teenagers came out?

great times ....

great times ....

ahead.

Why twist at all? What is the benefit of seeing it in a negative light, while never daring to see it in a positive one? Are people just addicted to being angry? addicted to the delusional belief that they are always right and the other is always wrong?

Why choose disappointment?

Well that will always be an opinion, for it seems what serves him well personally is to speak with his heart,
and it seems to me that his actions for him are more important and outweigh the consequences.
I don’t know if it has anything to do with ‘daring’. And believing that the other party is wrong is something we all do, you included.

Not much of a choice. It’s a feeling. I’m sure you’ve had it.

Then let’s hope he doesn’t complain if or when every label turn their backs on him and media does the shit media does, for those are the consequences.

I don’t know if it has anything to do with ‘daring’. And believing that the other party is wrong is something we all do, you included.

daring to be wrong. Caring enough to consider both sides before starting a witch trial.

Not much of a choice. It’s a feeling. I’m sure you’ve had it.

Of course, but where’s the benefit in say... being disappointed in Morrissey’s actions and yet continually coming to this site to post how disappointed one is in the actions of an artist they can never ever change?

Then let’s hope he doesn’t complain if or when every label turn their backs on him and media does the shit media does, for those are the consequences.

Of course he’ll complain. Even if he knows why, even if he doesn’t really care, Morrissey being Morrissey will complain. Though of course he’ll make some good points along the way regarding his mistreatment.

You're disgusting. You're a cucked terrified complacent communist. The terminally ill will always call the healthy sick...it's a coping mechanism. It's denial.

You're a pathetic piece of shit. You lost somewhere along the line, man. And you lost big.

And now you attack anyone who wins.

You're probably one of those twats that wears a mask alone in his car.

You don't f***, Peter. That's the problem. You don't f***.
Yep. Couple of weeks ago I was in a restaurant looking out towards a harbour. I saw a bloke pull up in his Mercedes soft top. Parked up, roof down (Sunny day) and facing the harbour, and he was wearing a mask, AND as I watched he was lifting his mask and smoking a cigarette. So many thoughts went through my mind. That's the level of insanity the sane are dealing with😉

Yeah, let’s see how this pans out. Sounds outrageous (and not quite bipartisan).

Yes that’s the problem. And it’s disgusting how FOX is using this incident for their own ends.

Then again, what other mainstream
news site reporting and giving time on this incident? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t find anything from CNN.

And why is that?

Remember when Bonfire Of Teenagers came out?

great times ....

great times ....

ahead.
Trying to put a positive spin on the tattered remnants of a once shining career is sadder than a wet fart in white trousers, even from you who always tries to remain optimistic. He's sharing posts from trolls far more dangerous & successful than himself.

I predict under 20K copies sold worldwide when it comes out.

Trying to put a positive spin on the tattered remnants of a once shining career

He doesn’t call what he does a ‘career’. So nothing tattered, nothing a remnant. Just continuous
success in the things he loves doing.
is sadder than a wet fart in white trousers,
:clap:
even from you who always tries to remain optimistic.

I never try, there’s no mystery to why Sun is my last name. It’s to blind the haters so they, like I, will
be able to see the one true and eternal light that is Morrissey.

;):cool:

He's sharing posts from trolls far more dangerous & successful than himself.

No he’s posting a video about animal cruelty.

he may have posted one from CNN, if there was one.

I predict under 20K copies sold worldwide when it comes out.

Why are you trying to put a positive spin on what you see as the tattered remnants of a once shining career is as you would cleverly say ‘sadder than a wet fart in white trousers’, even from you who has no problem remaining negative. And the nerve
of an animal activist sharing a video
from a news site he seems to detest
just because they seem to be the only news site giving this incident
mainstream attention.

He doesn’t call what he does a ‘career’. So nothing tattered, nothing a remnant. Just continuous
success in the things he loves doing.

:clap:

I never try, there’s no mystery to why Sun is my last name. It’s to blind the haters so they, like I, will
be able to see the one true and eternal light that is Morrissey.

;):cool:

No he’s posting a video about animal cruelty.

he may have posted one from CNN, if there was one.

Why are you trying to put a positive spin on what you see as the tattered remnants of a once shining career is as you would cleverly say ‘sadder than a wet fart in white trousers’, even from you who has no problem remaining negative. And the nerve
of an animal activist sharing a video
from a news site he seems to detest
just because they seem to be the only news site giving this incident
mainstream attention.
You can keep on trying to paint the fence, I just don't see the point as it's on the ground & the wood is rotten.

Morrissey, Eric Clapton, and Van Morrison should go on the road together. They could call themselves The Cranky Geezers!!

Well indeed, you got me there matey.

I mean, as someone who's worked in antimicrobial (antibacterial, antifungal, antivirus) technologies for fibres and textiles for over 20 years, as someone who has patents in my name on several such technologies, as someone who's worked with the largest fibre and textile companies in the world on these solutions - what would I know?

But you go ahead with your doctorate and educate me.
God. Why haven’t you told us any of this before ? Game changer 🤦‍♂️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom