Youtuber Professor Of Rock - How Morrissey and Marr of The Smiths Created a Classic

Description:

Hey music junkies the Professor of Rock always here to celebrate the greatest artists and songs of all time with our latest edition of The New Standards. Morrissey and Johnny Marr of the Smiths wrote “There is A Light That Never Goes Out” while working on their 1986 masterpiece “The Queen Is Dead” this is the story of the classic song and it’s impact on our culture. Including commentary by Brendan Urie of Panic! at the Disco and Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October. A very personal and insightful video on the greatest band of the 80s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone probably threatened them with being cancelled & they got scared.

It's brutal out there & Moz hasn't got any survival strategy.

Ms strategy should be make the best music he can and let people decide.
who invented this cancelled bollocks,you can cancel a direct debit,you cant cancel a human being.

Ms strategy should be make the best music he can and let people decide.
who invented this cancelled bollocks,you can cancel a direct debit,you cant cancel a human being.

Definitely keep working.

Evil wee creeps invented it. May their DMs turn to dust & their clout be ashes.

Wow, glad I saw this last night when it was still up. Wonder what the issue was? Didn't have permission to use the music? Something like that? It was gushing praise toward Morrissey & Marr, I can't imagine either or them would want it down.

Wow, glad I saw this last night when it was still up. Wonder what the issue was? Didn't have permission to use the music? Something like that? It was gushing praise toward Morrissey & Marr, I can't imagine either or them would want it down.

Maybe Joyce had it taken down then ?

Someone probably threatened them with being cancelled & they got scared.

It's brutal out there & Moz hasn't got any survival strategy.

Moz will not survive. His end draws near. Mum is calling him, to be reunited, forever.

Cancel racist Moz extremists like you.

There's a nice clear double vinyl of Suede hits available for preorder now from indie online stores. Looks ace. Brings the hits up to date with songs from The Blue Hour.

Just heard Shaun Keaveney play "The Boy With The Thorn ..." on BBC 6 Music. Afterwards he said " Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, thank you Johnny!"

They should just release the instrumental tracks of every Smiths song so that people can enjoy them without the irritating words and voice. I'm sure the isolated drum track of I Know It's Over would be a real hit.

They should just release the instrumental tracks of every Smiths song so that people can enjoy them without the irritating words and voice. I'm sure the isolated drum track of I Know It's Over would be a real hit.

I find it quite entertaining watching Mike playing the drum part of The Queen Is Dead at 1.15 in this video or listening to Andy playing This Charming Man (Bass only)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom