The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Live At The Hollywood Bowl
|Title||Morrissey: Live At The Hollywood Bowl|
6 October 2008 (cancelled)
01. The Queen Is Dead
02. The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
04. The National Front Disco
05. Let Me Kiss You
06. All You Need Is Me
07. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
08. Irish Blood, English Heart
10. I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
11. Everyday Is Like Sunday
12. In The Future When All's Well
13. I Will See You In Far-Off Places
14. Girlfriend In A Coma
15. First Of The Gang To Die
16. I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
17. You Have Killed Me
18. That's How People Grow Up
19. Life Is A Pigsty
20. How Soon Is Now?
21. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
22. You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
23. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
A DVD documenting the live performance was originally scheduled to be released on 6 October 2008 but was later canceled. Prior to it's release, Morrissey condemned with an 14 August 2008 statement:
"The slapdash release of Morrissey: Live at the Hollywood Bowl is done by Warner without any consultation to me whatsoever, and is in breach of their terms as laid out by themselves in an agreement made for the film between Warner and my ex-manager. Being Warner, predictably the sleeve art is appalling. It is the work of cash-hounds, and I urge people NOT to buy it. I am not signed to Warner, and no royalties from this DVD will come to me. Please spend your money elsewhere. Thank you, MORRISSEY."
Following the statement, the release date for the DVD was delayed until March 1, 2009. However, the title was later canceled and has never seen an official release. Promo copies of the disc were found later on auction sites, but due to the limited number pressed and their high value, they remained highly elusive to the general public. The complete DVD leaked on the internet in 2011.
The DVD features the music video for the single "That's How People Grow Up".