- Countdown Magazine (Australia) Profile
- 10 Questions: Morrissey - Los Angeles Times (June 16, 1991)
- Under The Influence
- Tour Of The Tormentors MMVI 2006-2007 Pre-show Tracks
- Moz The Cat - LA Weekly (January 31, 2007)
- Greatest Hits Tour 2007-2008 Pre-show Tracks
- Morrissey's favourite 13 albums of all time (2010)
- World Tour 2012-2013
- World Tour 2012-2013 Pre-show Tracks
- Morrissey: Un dandy de camisa abierta - Clarín.com (Argentina) (December 2, 2018)
- The Interview. A LARKS' TONGUE IN APRIL. - Morrissey Central (June 24, 2019)
- FOR HISTORIC RECORD, BEFORE I DIE. ...the ten most important recordings - Morrissey Central (2019)
- Live In Concert 2020 Pre-show Tracks
American rock musician, born on December 30, 1946 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Inducted into Rock And Roll Hall of Fame in 2007 (Performer).
Sister of Todd Smith (9). Married to Fred Smith from 1980 until his death 1994. Mother of Jackson Smith, Jesse Paris Smith.
Previously worked in a toy factory.
Patricia Lee "Patti" Smith (born December 30, 1946) is an American singer, songwriter, poet, painter, and author who became an influential component of the New York City punk rock movement with her 1975 debut album Horses.Called the "punk poet laureate", Smith fused rock and poetry in her work. Her most widely known song, "Because the Night", co-written with Bruce Springsteen, reached number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1978 and number five on the UK Singles Chart. In 2005, Smith was named a Commander of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French Ministry of Culture. In 2007, she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.In November 2010, Smith won the National Book Award for her memoir Just Kids. The book fulfilled a promise she made to her former long-time partner Robert Mapplethorpe. She is ranked 47th on Rolling Stone magazine's 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, which was published in 2010 and was also a recipient of the 2011 Polar Music Prize.