The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Difference between revisions of "Sunny (single)"
(12" deleted as wasn't one)
|Line 108:||Line 108:|
Revision as of 19:16, 29 May 2021
|Release||11 December 1995|
|Art work||Paul Spencer|
|Format(s)||7" Vinyl, CD|
|Chart position||UK #42|
| The Boy Racer|
- An early release of this song is available on the Reader Meet Author bootleg LP.
- – 0:00 (Morrissey/) – 0:00 (Morrissey/)
We're really missing you
We're really missing you And you've only just gone
Well, you punched and fell And you felt embarrassed My heart goes out to you
So I offered love and it was not required What else can I do? What else can I do?
We're really missing you We're really missing you And you've only just gone
So, Sunny send at least one thoughtful letter My heart goes out to you Tell us all how things are so much better My heart it left with you What else can I do?
They're not forgiving you And you're not even wrong With your jean belt wrapped around your arm Oh, Sunny, my heart goes out to you And with the needle pressed onto tight skin Sunny I cry when I see where it's taking you
I'm here - I won't move I'm here - I won't move I'm here I will not move
- Morrissey - Vocals
- - Bass guitar, guitars
- - Guitars, keyboard
- - Drums
- Producer -
- Assistant Engineer -
- Art co-ordination -
- Layout -
- Photography -
- Directed by James O'Brien
Play count (Morrissey concert): 50
Morrissey live history:
- London, England 1995-11-14 (Morrissey concert)
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada 1997-09-12 (Morrissey concert)
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada 1997-09-13 (Morrissey concert)
- Boston, Massachusetts 1997-09-14 (Morrissey concert)
- Providence, Rhode Island 1997-09-16 (Morrissey concert)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1997-09-19 (Morrissey concert)
- Washington, DC 1997-09-20 (Morrissey concert)
- Cleveland, Ohio 1997-09-21 (Morrissey concert)
- Chicago, Illinois 1997-09-27 (Morrissey concert)
- Portland, Oregon 1997-10-04 (Morrissey concert)
- Sunny (single)
- Suedehead: The Best Of Morrissey
- My Early Burglary Years
- The CD Singles '91–95'
- ¡Oye Esteban!
- ¡The Best Of! Morrissey
- The HMV/Parlophone Singles '88–'95
- Very Best Of Morrissey
- Mastered By - Chris Blair
- Photography By - Paul Spencer (6)
- Producer - Steve Lillywhite
- Sleeve - Graves Of Spinsters
- Written-By - Alain Whyte
- Written-By - Morrissey
Copyright Control/Sony Music Publishing ℗ 1994 except track 2 ℗ 1993 The Copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. © 1995 EMI Records Ltd. Made in UK.
J-card case, 2 panel J-card inlay, printed on one side only.
- Sunny - Discogs master release: https://www.discogs.com/master/31980
- Sunny (Single) - Discogs release: https://www.discogs.com/release/473861-Morrissey-Sunny
"Sunny" is a song by Morrissey, released as a single in December 1995. It was released by EMI to try to cash in on Morrissey's Southpaw Grammar album that had been released that year by RCA and consisted of three songs that Morrissey had recorded while under contract to EMI. "Sunny" had initially been planned to appear on the "Boxers" single released in January 1995, and "Black-Eyed Susan" had at one point been allocated to be the B-side of "The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" in 1994.