- Peter Wyngarde's image was used as a stage backdrop after his death in January, 2018.
- Peter Wyngarde shirt worn during the encore in 2022 (London Palladium)
Screenshot from source video
- Peter Wyngarde shirt worn at Stadsschouwburg Theatre (March 15, 2023):
- Morrissey presented Jonathan Ross with a signed Peter Wyngarde album on The Jonathan Ross Show, February 13, 2009. (video)
- Department S
- Turning The Inside Out. - Morrissey Central (July 5, 2021)
- Antwerp, Belgium 2023-03-15 (Morrissey concert)
- Morrissey on "Good Day New York" - Fox5NY (October 20, 2023)
Peter Wyngarde (c. 1927 – 15 January 2018) was an actor best known for playing the character Jason King, a bestselling novelist turned sleuth, in two British television series: Department S (1969–70) and Jason King (1971–72).
In 1970, Wyngarde recorded an album for RCA Victor entitled simply Peter Wyngarde, featuring a single, "La Ronde De L'Amour"/"The Way I Cry Over You". The album is a collection of spoken-word/musical arrangements produced by Vic Smith and Hubert Thomas Valverde. A promo single of the track "Rape" (entitled "Peter Wyngarde Commits Rape") was also issued in 1970.
Peter Paul Wyngarde (born Cyril Goldbert, 23 August 1927 – 15 January 2018) was a British television, stage and film actor active from the late 1940s to the mid 1990s. He was best known for portraying the character Jason King, a bestselling novelist turned sleuth, in two television series: Department S (1969–70) and Jason King (1971–72). His flamboyant dress sense and stylish performances led to success, and he was considered a style icon in Britain and elsewhere in the early 1970s.
Related Forum Threads
- Peter Wyngarde has died - Morrissey-solo (Jan 18, 2018)
- "And Goodbye To 2018" - Morrissey Central (December 27th) - Morrissey-solo (Dec 27, 2018)