A message to you all x

P

PunchdrunkGB

As i sit here and write this e mail listening to the smiths i must say for all the bad messages and guttersnipes and weirdos on this board.

I love you all!! and we are so lucky to have found smiths/morrissey when we did.

Imagine there are people out there who have not yet seen the light.

And they like @#!!!e like phil collins,meatloaf,elton john,micheal jackson arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg i am getting angry.

> As i sit here and write this e mail listening to the smiths i
> must say for all the bad messages and guttersnipes and weirdos
> on this board.

> I love you all!! and we are so lucky to have found
> smiths/morrissey when we did.

> Imagine there are people out there who have not yet seen the
> light.

> And they like @#!!! e like phil collins,meatloaf,elton
> john,micheal jackson
> arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg i am
> getting angry.
Great sentiments ' my girlfriend loved Phil Collins when i met her ~seen him four times
( Most people Don't even survive hanging once) however though constant carpet bombing ( Vauxhall & I , Kill Uncle ~ yes Kill Uncle!)
she now hates the fat bloater and .... plays my records even when i'm out.
My father was a teacher and i'd like to say i inherited his talent ~ heir apparent.

I like Phil Collins

Especially that 'Billy! Billy don't you lose that number!' song. 'Take, take me home'. 1987 or something? And he is a very good drummer. He did a cover of Cyndi Lauper's 'True Colours' that sounded quite nice.

It's so easy to be cool. It takes guts to be UNcool.

Re: Interesting

> It's so easy to be cool. It takes guts to be UNcool.

and nobody important likes Phil Collins?
Kinda begs the question, is there ANYONE important who likes Fill Goblins?

I definitely think it only takes Phil Collins to be UNcool. No guts needed (they're definitely practical in other circumstances).

Back
Top Bottom