Anyone know what all was played at Aragon?

Mozzergirl

Hot Ice Cube
I was at this show and it was my FIRST! (I'm pretty sure I was one of the youngest there at 19)... and I was a little too excited to remember what all was played. ... yea THAT excited... So if anyone has a bootleg / remembers all the songs. I would give you a mental high five if you'd tell me / remind me.

well i've got you beat for youngest there...i am 17 and it was my first show as well. i'm pretty sure i can recall all the songs that were played but i don't really remember the order in which they were played.

panic (opened with)
first of the gang to die
girlfriend in a coma
i've changed my plea to guilty
in the future when all's well
you have killed me
william, it was really nothing
the youngest was the most loved
let me kiss you
irish blood, english heart
national front disco
life is a pigsty
how soon is now
everyday is like sunday
dear god, please help me
i just want to see the boy happy
ganglord
i will see you in far off places
disappointed

please please please let me get what i want (encore)

that probably isn't even close to the order that they were played (except for the opener and the encore) i just listed them as they came to me...somebody correct me if i missed a few

Last edited:
Thank ya. Didn't you think that was a fantastic concert? I was in the second row, so it's hard not to think a concert's not awesome at that point :p. Not a fan of Kriteen though... :o A little too, well we'll say, "interesting" for me.

yeah it was really great..it would have been better for me personally if i hadn't been surrounded by drunkards but it was still awesome. i was about 3 rows back on the right side. i thought kristeen young was okay..it would've been better if she had done a shorter set because it all started to sound the same to me.

That's really what I thought. I was on the right side too! heh- we probably saw eachother. The people around us kept shoving themselves in and out for more beer. If you happened to see a girl crying hysterically during the encore, it was me :p

haha it seemed that the encore brought many people to tears...it was really beautiful. i was bawling during everyday is like sunday :p

i think i know which people you are talking about to..those ones who kept getting more beer. i don't think they were even there to see morrissey. they just came with their friend who actually does like moz a lot and was a really nice guy (even gave me a part of the set list)

Last edited:
There was a guy on my way out that was asking if Mozzer got choked up at the end right before he sang Please. I honestly didn't think so. But a lot of other people did seem to have tears in their eyes!

i was thinking the same thing about morrissey...he looked like he was about to cry, i don't know why he would have though. what a mysterious guy...

I love the guy singing over Moz. :p

My best friend took 3 vids that hopefully I'll be able to upload..... sometime haha. She also took some great pictures if she ever gets them off her camera.

haha yes what a talented vocalist he is....

that'd be really awesome if those 3 videos showed up somewhere...do you know how the quality is?

Well the video quality is fantastic, but I have no idea what the sound quality is like. She took it with the video function of her digital camera. We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

:p meh- we're all dorks in some way.

haha yes! you snuck in front of me maybe an hour or two before we were let in? it was a very good time.

Panic through Let Me Kiss You are definite and Boy Happy through Please Please Please are definite. The others I'm fairly certain of but are just approximate.

Panic
First of the Gang to Die
The Youngest Was the Most Loved
You Have Killed Me
Disappointed
Ganglord
William, It Was Really Nothing
Everyday is Like Sunday
Dear God, Please Help Me
Let Me Kiss You
I've Changed My Plea to Guilty
In the Future When All's Well
I Will See You in Far-off Places
Girlfriend in a Coma
Life is a Pigsty/Auld Lang Syne/How Soon is Now? (sort of a medley, but not exactly)
Irish Blood, English Heart
I Just Want to See the Boy Happy
The National Front Disco
/Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

I'm 15 and it was my first show, and...god, it blew me away. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it was. I made friends, too, and that's so great to do when traveling out of state for a show.

I don't even know what I'm saying right now, really. I don't think I'll ever get over this. I don't think it gets any better than this.

Back
Top Bottom