Finally Romper Stomper!

I

Ian Edwards

I finally found the film and rented it. It was great! Very accurate on the skinhead issue, I think, I have more than a few Gypsy friends who were got the @#!!!e beat out of them more than once. Plus the film had that strong man from L.A. Confidential in it, and he says: "now I want you to listen: THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY." Some Moz inspiration,eh?

Boxers

They got Bubs!!!

HAHA! That part was funny when they shot that annoying little runt inbetween the eyes. The part when the fat one pulled out the nunkhucks was also funny. That movie on a whole though was pretty lame, especially how it suddenly turned into a love story at the end. How the hell can you think that movie was great?¿ I finally found the film and rented it. It was great! Very¿ accurate on the skinhead issue, I think, I have more than a few¿ Gypsy friends who were got the @#!!! e beat out of them more¿ than once. Plus the film had that strong man from L.A.¿ Confidential in it, and he says: "now I want you to listen:¿ THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY." Some Moz inspiration,eh?

Re: They got Bubs!!!

Hey! I liked the love story part of it, but I wish it could have been between Davey and Russel Crowe, not that annoying epileptic bitch.¿ HAHA! That part was funny when they shot that annoying little¿ runt inbetween the eyes. The part when the fat one pulled out¿ the nunkhucks was also funny. That movie on a whole though was¿ pretty lame, especially how it suddenly turned into a love story¿ at the end. How the hell can you think that movie was great?

Losing In Front Of Your Home Town

Now THAT woulda been a good story...

> Hey! I liked the love story part of it, but I wish it could have¿ been between Davey and Russel Crowe, not that annoying epileptic¿ bitch.

I also liked the film, but I must agree on the Hando/Davey idea. It definitely DID have subtle homoerotic tendencies, though, which added an interesting dynamic to it (and made me smile in thinking just what exactly Morrissey liked about it!)

BTW: Do you guys notice how the "Sunny" video on the MEBY CD-Rom resembles the Davey/Hando/Gabe triangle? Sorta?

Back
Top Bottom