Giants Win!

that was great when burress cried like that, ive seen him in interviews before and hes pretty down to earth..
unlike that f*** tom brady. HOW DOES THAT HUMBLE PIE TASTE BRADY???? HUH????

That play Eli made was amazing, and everyone knows which play I mean.

Nice too see the Hateriots lose as well.

Eli has totally turned around. there was a time where he would have just dropped the ground. he was like "f*** you i have a game to play!!"

...............Who cares?

hey! thats what i think every time you post a diatribe! which is every time you post!
that was great when burress cried like that, ive seen him in interviews before and hes pretty down to earth..
unlike that f*** tom brady. HOW DOES THAT HUMBLE PIE TASTE BRADY???? HUH????

i thought that was sweet too. Those guys worked hard and it was a frickin movie ending. Best Superbowl I've ever seen.

Wow - that touch down with 35 seconds left in the game! Yay Giants!

Tiki who?

heh

18-1*

those poor children, forced to wear new england swag.

Opie and Anthony's junior sidekick Jim Norton expressed something similar but a little more.... okay.... a LOT more vicious on Monday morning. I was almost embarrassed that I let out a laugh as I was listening over the iPod radio. People on the train were staring at me as to why I laughed out loud around 6:30am for no apparent reason (to them).

hey! thats what i think every time you post a diatribe! which is every time you post!

*snicker* :DIt's your comments like these, Bogdana, that make me wish I had more time to come on Solo nowadays.

HAHA! Eff'em. What makes it even better is that Amazon actually had the balls to put a book called "19-0: The Historic Championship Season of New England's Unbeatable Patriots" on f*ckin presale. Douchebags! :p
http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessionid=0FEB15AF4B68BCED757D52DF7415E199?id=09000d5d806554de&template=without-video&confirm=true

As for the game. Greatest....Superbowl...Ever!!!!! 'The Play' was obviously amazing...but don't forget the 5 sacks on 'Abercrombie and Brady' and the fact that they got held to 14 points by the Giants defense. 12point underdogs my ass.
Got some picks from the parade...when I get a moment, I'll post them. But for now, let's just say it was friggin crazy in NY yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom