I'm getting rid of my mobile phone!

Musley66

My contract is up in a month and I am not going to renew it, I'm going back to a time when people couldn't contact you 24 seven, when I had peace and privacy in my life, when work couldn't ring me at every verse end to ask if I would work overtime! People say to me 'you won't manage without it', well we'll see.

Anyone feel the same way?

Somebody has their invisibility cloak on, you should go out tonight and whoop it up without being bugged. :p

To answer your question, I'd do that if it weren't for the comfort it brings my mom to call me whenever. And last night I made a 911 call for a stranded motorist so it comes in handy. (911 operators are really nice!)

I got rid of my American mobile phone when I left here in December, I have one that works in Georgia but not here
is it weird not having a phone whilst back here?
a little, but it just means I use Facebook to "talk" to people I know :cool:

I am quite old now so remember a time before the Internet and mobiles were even thought of, and we managed then so I'm sure I can manage now. I'm beginning to sound like my mother!

My contract is up in a month and I am not going to renew it, I'm going back to a time when people couldn't contact you 24 seven, when I had peace and privacy in my life, when work couldn't ring me at every verse end to ask if I would work overtime! People say to me 'you won't manage without it', well we'll see.

Anyone feel the same way?

Don't forget to ring them and cancel your contract. I got stung when my T-Mafia "24 months" cnotract ended beucase in the small print it said that was only the minumum term and they very helpfully allowed you to keep paying for it until you actually cancelled it just in case you actually wanted to keep it going! c***s! Ended up costing my £40!!

Back
Top Bottom