Images used for backdrops

Librarian On Fire

Hi,

I'm sure it's out there somewhere. Where can I find a complete list of all the backdrop images that Morrissey has used when touring?

Thanks in advance.

You need to spend some time searching Passions Just Like Mine, the details and images of all the backdrops are there.

I did the same thing a few months ago. From my notes, the backdrops that Morrissey has used are:
Harvey Keitel
Edith Sitwell
Dianna Dorrs
Charlie Richardson
Skin Head Girls
Smiling Elvis
Kenny Lane
Cornelius Carr
Young Girl Crying
Two boys Playing
Young Man with Big Ears
Young Man Standing Alone
James Dean
Young Man Sticking Tongue Out
Kid Beating up other kid
Small Girl
Robert Wagner and Jeffrey Hunter in Swimming pool
Terry Venables
MORRISSEY Red Letters
Sacha Distel
Oscar Wilde
Pier Paolo Pasolini
James Dean
Richard Burton
Various Mug Shots
Sailor with Cigar

If you want to see the images you will have to go to Passions http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/ and look around the live history section.

As ever, thanks to Stephane for making this easy :)

Dave

Also the Italian actor on the swords tour

Pier Paolo Pasolini - I would love a high res copy of this picture, I really liked it.

Oh and what about the gates at Upton Park??

Have we ever done a suggest your own backdrop thread, I'm sure we did?

Red velvet backdrop used on the Oye Esteban tour. Not strictly speaking an image, but a backdrop all the same?

You need to spend some time searching Passions Just Like Mine, the details and images of all the backdrops are there.

I did the same thing a few months ago. From my notes, the backdrops that Morrissey has used are:
Harvey Keitel
Edith Sitwell
Dianna Dorrs
Charlie Richardson
Skin Head Girls
Smiling Elvis
Kenny Lane
Cornelius Carr
Young Girl Crying
Two boys Playing
Young Man with Big Ears
Young Man Standing Alone
James Dean
Young Man Sticking Tongue Out
Kid Beating up other kid
Small Girl
Robert Wagner and Jeffrey Hunter in Swimming pool
Terry Venables
MORRISSEY Red Letters
Sacha Distel
Oscar Wilde
Pier Paolo Pasolini
James Dean
Richard Burton
Various Mug Shots
Sailor with Cigar

If you want to see the images you will have to go to Passions http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/ and look around the live history section.

As ever, thanks to Stephane for making this easy :)

Dave

You forgot to add:

Alice B. Toklas and Gertrude Stein
Walter Chiari

Last edited:
Does anyone by any chance have a hi-res versions of the James Dean and Sacha Distel images?

Hi,

I'm sure it's out there somewhere. Where can I find a complete list of all the backdrop images that Morrissey has used when touring?

Thanks in advance.

It's not consolidated in a list form, but the backdrop info can be found on [B]www.passionsjustlikemine.com[/B] under "live history".
at passions:
go to live history then click on morrissey live history ..then a new site opens .
if you choose the first north american tour 97 for example
http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-gi9709.htm
you click on the link to the info about the backdrop and as far as i know all backdrops has a picture file info to it on passions

While we're on the subject there are few backdrops for which I have not found an image good enough to put up on PJLM. I would particularly love to have a good one of Alice B. Toklas and Gertrude Stein. I only have a blurry photo from one of the only two dates when the backdrop was used at the end of 2006.

Stephane

Don't forget the second time he used James Dean it was a triptych.

all of Morrisseys backdrops & smiths

hi fellow mozer fans does anyone have any pics off ALL the backdropd ever hes ever used

Back
Top Bottom