Last Orders - 'Panic On The Streets' 2009 Calendar

I know you have the book. So look at the pictures of the places listed above and they will look exactly the same style as the picture of January shown above, only the month will be different for each one:p

Jukebox Jury:cool:

I have the book?!

You have, I trust rememebered that I want two?

Well, I have decided to make it three and will offer the third one to my contacts on the Quarry scene.

Will you have three ready for personal collection on by the weekend????

Tsk. I'm going to have to pay postage aswell aren't I?

Do you accept Monopoly money, or must I use real pounds sterling?

You have, I trust rememebered that I want two?

Well, I have decided to make it three and will offer the third one to my contacts on the Quarry scene.

Will you have three ready for personal collection on by the weekend????

Tsk. I'm going to have to pay postage aswell aren't I?

Do you accept Monopoly money, or must I use real pounds sterling?

Three will be fine (and yes I had forgot:eek:) but going to print next week, so they wont be ready this weekend..... so yes, the postage will apply:D

Monopoly money? Go straight to jail, do not pass go, do not eat Cajun chicken;)

Jukebox Jury

JJ, if I want another copy, will I have to pay twice the p&p?

JJ, if I want another copy, will I have to pay twice the p&p?

Good point, there will be a reduction, but I don't know how much as I don't know the overall weight of more than one copy - will have to check.

I also want to post calendars to those of you in the USA from inside the USA as this will save postage costs and increase the amount left for the Lads Club and this site

Since the calendar was re-posted on here and particularily the main page, there has been a good level of interest:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Sorry, got a bit drunk and forgot to give you my money last time I saw you, me and Michelle will pay you tonight for ours :)

PS forgot i'm using someone elses computer, this is GentleKind by the way!!!

Last edited:
That's it, time is up!
There are a few people who have sent in cheques that I need to collect, but the shop is now shut:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom