Miley Cyrus and her band do The Smiths

YOUNGMOZ.jpg

yeah it wasnt that bad. kinda what i expected but i will say the coolest bit is that shes singing it at what seems like the end of the show, as an afterthought while people mill about. if she had gone up there and tried to emote it, that would have been bad. neal finns version isnt bad as he sings it with as almost smooth reflection (as if there love didnt end in there death but rather that he wished it had) while the smiths version sounds very in the now, in the moment. finn sings it with the regret of a middle aged man which can be cool.

Who cares??...some of you need to stop being so precious..by the way some carry on, you'd think you'd wrote the f***in song!..let the girl sing...

He should record a duet with her. It's the only way he might get any mainstream interest.

Oh my god, how could someone make such a bad cover? how could someone ruin a song this way? Excuse me for being so stubborn, but this song is not to be covered by anyone except from Morrissey. I don't know how to explain it, but she's not the kind of musician who deserves to do it. She is the most representative example of music not being much more of a business, and The Smiths or Morrissey... Well, for me they are probably the best ones I've heard that treat music as an art. They are so special to me that I really hate that someone like that covers one of their best songs. I hope someone understands me...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom