moz opened with Panic tonight in london

Great choice! He will be starting the festival dates with it I'm sure.
It will surely get everyone going, even the non-Moz-fans.

I think you are right on this. Festivals tend to be a platform for the artist to perform more of their hits than current material. Radiohead are headlining V with Morrissey and I cant imagine them playing virtually the whole of their new album. I dont think Morrissey will play 8/9 songs from ROTT at V. Panic,Still Ill,HSIN, Stop me and a possible return for There is a light? add Suedehead, Everyday and 5 ROTT and 3 Quarry songs (The usual 3) and 2 others and you have a great list with something for everyone. It will be interesting to see the first Festival concert list next week!

I know that if you have been to a bunch of shows and have already seen Still Ill live that this is great.

For me, if he does tour the US and he is either going to play Still or Panic on every night, I'd much rather have it be Still Ill.

Last night was absolutely wonderful, by far the best atmosphere of the whole tour.. Almost everyone was standinggggg and the atmosphere was electric... Im still a little numb from it all... Panic was the highlight of night for me.... :) :) :)

I must admit I thought Ganglord and life is a pigsty last night were for me the highlights. There is a download of Panic from last hights show knocking about already.
What a night, got back to Brighton just to late to see him on that thing on channel 4 called the 'album show' they do at KoKo or something like that, anyone record it?

But could it only be an exception to honour London? Panic in the streets of London...

dallow_bg said:
We're really lucky to have experienced that song, twice.

Indeed, I was telling everyone in line in Tulsa that I would die if he played it, after we heard him soundcheck it. It went over so well, I was surprised he didn't play it again until the Palladium. We'll see what the festivals and U.S, tour bring; I do hope he plays it again.

chica, I think he'll probably play Panic again at the summer festivals, at the very least. London isn't the only city mentioned in the song.

love, math+

Back
Top Bottom