sebastian bach (the ex skidrow person)

Godlovesugly

Vintage Member
It's a long shot but i was wondering if anyone has any music by sebastian bach (not the classical one) but the ex skidrow :( *sigh* singer.
my girlfriend is going to see guns and roses :( *sigh* and she wants to know what his music is like before she see's him opening for :( *sigh* guns and roses.
anything will do, thanks.

Imagine a furry, blonde Pekinese. Imagine that the Pekinese is struck by lightning in a rainstorm, then tossed in a clothes dryer for six hours on the highest setting. Next, imagine that, in the middle of the night, the zapped, stiff, dead Pekinese is placed in the bed of a wizened old woman, a former Hollywood starlet who has smoked Marlboro Reds for sixty years, who is fast asleep. Shortly after, upon awakening suddenly out of a dream within a dream in which she had awakened to find out that she was really a dyke farmgirl in Nebraska dreaming she was a Hollywood starlet, the aged woman sits up suddenly, already panting and sweating, only to see at her knees, illuminated by a flash of lightning from the rainstorm, the Pekinese's blasted body with its seared dead eyes staring back at her. She bursts out in a prolonged scream that shatters her vanity mirror and sets off car alarms for miles.

Sebastian Bach looks like the Pekinese and sounds like the starlet.

Worm said:
Imagine a furry, blonde Pekinese. Imagine that the Pekinese is struck by lightning in a rainstorm, then tossed in a clothes dryer for six hours on the highest setting. Next, imagine that, in the middle of the night, the zapped, stiff, dead Pekinese is placed in the bed of a wizened old woman, a former Hollywood starlet who has smoked Marlboro Reds for sixty years, who is fast asleep. Shortly after, upon awakening suddenly out of a dream within a dream in which she had awakened to find out that she was really a dyke farmgirl in Nebraska dreaming she was a Hollywood starlet, the aged woman sits up suddenly, already panting and sweating, only to see at her knees, illuminated by a flash of lightning from the rainstorm, the Pekinese's blasted body with its seared dead eyes staring back at her. She bursts out in a prolonged scream that shatters her vanity mirror and sets off car alarms for miles.

Sebastian Bach looks like the Pekinese and sounds like the starlet.

Thanks....i think.

Back
Top Bottom