Tender Trap Magic Fairy

L

Librarian on Fire

I'm unsure if you know of this link, but it provides you a chance to listen to some of the new songs by "Tender Trap".

Undoubtedly you'll be getting the album before me, so a full report and a rating on the old Fairy Fabometer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
LoF

http://listen.to/tendertrap

She weaves a Tender Trap

I tried replying to this on Monday, but it wouldn't let me save the message, then the server went down.

Thanks for the site tip! I hadn't seen it before. I've downloaded the two audio tracks off it. Hmm. Sounds exactly like you'd expect it to sound, which is not a bad thing! They're supporting Sportique on their tour of the US West Coast soon. Those gigs would be great; Mark Flunder of Sportique told me the other week that it's easier for them to get gigs in the States than it is north of Watford. Bah!

I'll get hold of the LP when it comes out and may post a review here... I'll give it a couple of listens before I do though. When I first heard the Marine Research LP, I told people that it was only average. Repeated listens actually proved it to be rather fab! Typical me...

TMF