Votes: 5 20.8%
  • unloveable

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Wally the Baboon

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
Hi. After looking at the avatars of 1,528 members (perhaps only 10% have avatars) - I have come up with my top 15. Yes, this is silly and fun and very MM, so please take it in the non-competitive spirit intended. There are many nice avatars out there. So here goes…

AV1.jpg

AV2.jpg

AV3.jpg

AV4.jpg

I voted for number 2 cause it reminds me (for obvious reasons) of my fave Moz cd.

However, *the* best avatar on here is UncleSkinny's in my opinion - always makes me smile for some reason.

I love that the new board has avatars! Although a hint of jealousy crept in when I didnt see my name on the list. ;)

zom

really like the idea, but i think there are some glaring omissions! such as aly panic (it has his name too!) and blackeyedsusan, vicarinatutu and i love maximo's too.

Last edited:
chica said:
I'd vote for Sister's avatar! Or gifs weren't included?

Aww, thank you!:)

Edit: and I voted for option 3 (the rose) from the given above. I always stare at it for some reason.

Last edited:

please, get a signature, and everything becomes more interesting.

the avatar is just a samll shitty thing, the sig is bigger, and more important.

mine is f***ing awsome.

I voted for Wally because it was the only one I could remember without having to look. I think everyone made very nice avatars though and I'd give everyone a cookie. :p

zom said:
I love that the new board has avatars! Although a hint of jealousy crept in when I didnt see my name on the list. ;)
zom

He's just too good-looking
He's just too good-looking
He's just too good-looking, and
And, and ...
Boy racer
Boy racer, oh

I vote fer mine, it's a roger mayne pic like the roys keen single artwork,but I vote for 13

I declare this poll OVER. Apparently, I did not set the time expire setting *cough* correctly.

Now for the final round.

:D

Belligerent Ghoul said:
I declare this poll OVER. Apparently, I did not set the time expire setting *cough* correctly.

Now for the final round.

:D
NO! Waittttt... I haven't voted yet!!!

deathfornoreason has my vote for avatarizing (Sarasvati, goddess of perfect Sanskrit, forgive me) the best cover-art of a Smiths release.

Psh, mine is clearly better than at least Cods!

Back
Top Bottom