The "Fun Facts" Thread

a fun fact is that I'm gettin a bit ludopath... today I didn't had lunch(and tomorrow I won't also) because I bet my lunch money!!!

it's not fun really I think I should stop

chica said:
I.....and I have synesthesia.

wow, that sounds interesting! is it good or bad?!

i looked it up and it sounded like it would be good...

and @ Codreanu

Great posts there young man - those interesting facts are floating around my office as we speak.

Last edited:
I had a serious case of Meningitus when I was 9 (forgive the spelling!) and I'm very lucky to be here. (Or unlucky.......)

No lasting side effects that I know of. 1 in a million chance of that.

And I'm bald. But that's generic.

Andy

I talk in my sleep and am fully aware of it. I can't stop it. Doesn't happen every night, just when I'm in a deep sleep which doesn't happen very often.

I can blow spit bubbles off my tongue.

I have a high sex drive.

I drink when i'm bored which is quite often. (So imagine how bad I would be if I cut down on the drinking? *Lamp-posts beware!*)

I play waaaay too much xbox for my (social) health - always the same game "Pro Evo 5".

Spend too much time on here when I should be "doing" work.

I am very lazy and get stuck in ruts every few months that I have to shake myself out of.

I'm allergic to penicillin and nickel!

My boyfriends nickname for me is "eco-terrorist" because I'm vegetarian!

I can't sleep without a minimum of 2 blankets even in the summer!

And finaly; I can waggle with my ears!

Denia said:
contrary to common belief, i was not born in the US. i was born in the little-known country of Honduras and resided there for 7 years.

did i mention i lurk in the shadows and some call me the "caped crusador"?

What part of Honduras? I'm going to the Bay Islands next month!

a fun fact is that when I was 4 years I lost myself in the beach, a really crowdy one... and I walked to the street and I got in a circus promotion car , they helped me found my mother with their megaphones...

I'm lucky being here...if the circus people were bad ones, I might now be a clown(and god I hate clowns)

Pervomartovtsi said:
a fun fact is that when I was 4 years I lost myself in the beach, a really crowdy one... and I walked to the street and I got in a circus promotion car , they helped me found my mother with their megaphones...

I'm lucky being here...if the circus people were bad ones, I might now be a clown(and god I hate clowns)

LMAO!!!!

SurferGirl said:
What part of Honduras? I'm going to the Bay Islands next month!
next month?! so am i! hey, if i happen to meet a moz fan there i can be sure it's you, no? well, i'm from La Paz, Honduras (La Paz is spanish for "The Peace") which isn't such a wonderful place, but full of my own personal memories. you'll love bay islands. i plan to go scubba diving- world's second largest coral reef, you know.

I can speak Finnish, Swedish, English, German and Russian (the two latter not that well...)

I love UK, dunno why, I haven't even been there!

When I was four years old, I fell in a really deep swimming pool and that's why I'm still afraid of deep waters... I can't swim anywhere without my pals..

I may have stolen an office supply or two from work in my day

I was obsessed by grouphug.us for a period of time

I generally dislike white wine, but really like most reds

I have a new found fondness for cashews

I much prefer the live version of "There is a Place in hell For Me and My Freinds"

I am currenting doing some laundry and having a coffee. outside my window there is fog

I hope see Ted Leo and the Pharmacists live again later in the year

Moz too

Back
Top Bottom