The "Latino" Issue

M

Moz gurlie

I have not had the pleasure of going to any of these shows, so i'am only judging by what you said. Whoever wants to listen to Morrissey is wlecome to. It doesn't matter if your a latino, greaser,hoochie..whatever. Morrissey is open for everyone to listen to. I don't think the violence is approprtiate at any time when there are so many people, you have to think about other people's safety and i can understand about the posers, people like that should not be there, i absoltely despise those type of people who are just trying to be cool. Thats sick. Real Morrissey fans are they're to see their hero and to hear his music and obviously if your not there to do either your NOT a Morrissey fan. And now for something quite insignifigant that was said in #49 i think..or 46 i think of the comments under the l.a times article.. I get very pissed when people do this..but listen, don't lump offspring, korn and nin together. nine inch nails is an incredible, incredible band and trent reznor makes beautiful, ambient, emotional, innovative music. korn is absolute drivel. same for offspring. they're about image and money and if you know anything about nin, it's all about the music. And kids today are NOT listening to nin to be cool. I go to high school, i see middle schoolers..i know. notice how the fragile went straight from #1 to #13 in it's first week? It's at #80 now or something. Kids today are listening to korn, limp bizkit, insane clown posse and that is cool today, not nin. Maybe a few years ago it was cool, and when people bought the downward spiral they bought it for "closer". Heaven knows why, that album or song is not mainstream in the least. It's like how radiohead got popular for awhile. Thing is i love nine inch nails as much as i love morrissey, and i am not a poser. I'm sorry, this started out as a response to the "latino" issue and ended up tottaly off topic. But i just wanted to say that. good day everyone!

-nicky

Re: The KORN Issue

> korn is
> absolute drivel. I think your jealoues

Korn has taken the Morrissey miserableism issue to the depths of hell. Morrissey viewed the saddness of his world with a humorous, tongue in cheek attitude. Korn whines. I've heard so much of Jonathan Davis' whine that I run when any Korn comes on the radio or TV. The Crown of Miserableness has passed fom Morrissey to Korn. And good riddance too!

Re: The KORN Issue

> Korn has taken the Morrissey miserableism issue to the depths of
> hell. Morrissey viewed the saddness of his world with a
> humorous, tongue in cheek attitude. Korn whines. I've heard so
> much of Jonathan Davis' whine that I run when any Korn comes on
> the radio or TV. The Crown of Miserableness has passed fom
> Morrissey to Korn. And good riddance too!

Oh God yes. Some people are good at being "miserable" as you say or out of place with society..like morrissey. And then there's korn..dear god they suck..

"The Kind People have a wonderful dream, Jonathan Davis on the Guillotine.."

moz gurlie :p

Back
Top Bottom