there's a picture of a girl (I think) on the morrissey blog reading the NME - anyone know who it is?

B

brokenddd

www.ringleaderofthetormentors1972.blogspot.com

That could be a clue as to the author of the site - it's too early for them to have lifted that picture off the internet. Anyone know who she is?

It's right down next to the album preview.

NOw I suppose this will prove I am - in fact - a woman. Stand by for more inane driven form the site nutjobs.

Re: there's a picture of a girl (I think) on the morrissey blog reading the NME - anyone know who it

This will prove you're a woman?

I know who it is, & it's most definitely not the person who wrote that blog. Though i am a fan of conspiracy theories myself, shame this one's way off the mark.

Re: there's a picture of a girl (I think) on the morrissey blog reading the NME - anyone know who it

so who is it? It's not julia riley

you are such a giant twat on stilts. Judging by your gaydar profile you get off on humiliation....

> so who is it? It's not julia riley

It's wanking it's little cock off with all this embarrasment.

That pic was posted on 7 february, yet it has a pic of this week's NME???

How and why???

> That pic was posted on 7 february, yet it has a pic of this week's NME???

> How and why???

The picture just looks like it was posted 7 february. You can lie about dates too. You might as well if you are going to lie about a whole interview.

Another post from 'plus.com', what a herm, he's on here 24 hours a day, the sad tosser

You can edit the date of any blog posting anytime.

> www.ringleaderofthetormentors1972.blogspot.com That could be a clue as
> to the author of the site - it's too early for them to have lifted that
> picture off the internet. Anyone know who she is?

> It's right down next to the album preview.

> NOw I suppose this will prove I am - in fact - a woman. Stand by for more
> inane driven form the site nutjobs.

I know it was only posted today because it wasn't up yesterday. That's not the issue. The question is WHO is it?

And the fact that pic is on the site only 1 day after NME came out means it's probably from the site author, not stolen form an internet site.

Back
Top Bottom