ventura show..

• Thread starter e.neil deroos.............
  • Start date
E

e.neil deroos.............

I was at the Vwntura Theatre show. was forced to hear "@#!!!" after "@#!!!" after "fag" after "fat bitch" during a beer guzzlin event that was held by a couple of littering jerks right in front of me while waiting in that crazy long line that seemed to move much slower than it should. special thanks to several gangs that decided to ignore patience & respect and pass all others in line.

i dont know about this ceowd...............................

I've been to the central park show and the hammerstein ballroom show both in New York City and didnt even come close to reaching the degree of last nights violent atmosphere.

as well as the lack of professionalism in the theatre staff.
no mention of cigarette and lighter confiscation or even the NO DRINKS ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE BAR AREA.

very happy of the songs played,....especially "LOST" & "HALF A PERSON"

maybe could of cleaned the bass up a little / too muddy
and turned up the volume on his voice.

one question: does anyone know exactly what Morrissey said? all i could make out was "mexico, you dont live there, you live here"

e.n.d........................

> ... as well as the lack of professionalism in the theatre staff.

They didn't seemed prepared or willing to be helpful, did they? Why do separate the line into over and under 21? Why not just card those people who wanted to go into the bar area. I stood in that long line, but finally got in thru the under 21 line. Who goes to a Moz concert to drink anyway?

> very happy of the songs played,....especially "LOST"
> & "HALF A PERSON"
Too bad that inconsiderate idiot unplugged that guitar during Half a Person. I thought it really ruined the momentum of the show. That's why I've never really like people trying to get onstage. I'm always afraid they are going to ruin everything for the rest of us.

> one question: does anyone know exactly what Morrissey said? all
> i could make out was "mexico, you dont live there, you live
> here"

The people in the front were trying to get him to start a Mexico chant and that was his reply.

I was happy to see I wasn't the only over-30 fan in attendance in Ventura. In Hollywood on Thursday, I felt positively old.

Re: ventura show.. IF ANYone has recordingsof this show... LET ME KNOW!!!!

> I was at the Vwntura Theatre show. was forced to hear "
> @#!!! " after " @#!!! " after "fag"
> after "fat bitch" during a beer guzzlin event that was
> held by a couple of littering jerks right in front of me while
> waiting in that crazy long line that seemed to move much slower
> than it should. special thanks to several gangs that decided to
> ignore patience & respect and pass all others in line.

I guess i had a way different experience in line then you did.. we only waited about 3 hours.. And still got 2nd row on the floor. The people i talked to seemed quite friendly. All i know about the crowd is.. they are all crazy! I have many bruses now and had to be rescued by the security guard about half way through. But it was way worth it when moz came over to grab my hand!

> i dont know about this ceowd...............................

> I've been to the central park show and the hammerstein ballroom
> show both in New York City and didnt even come close to reaching
> the degree of last nights violent atmosphere.

The violence came when morrisseys shirt got thrown out! I mean theses guys were willing to KILL for even a 2 inch piece! ANd when Morrissey came out afterwords.. Everyone started chasing tha car and almost got ran over! NOt to mention the little fight after the show and the old guy who kept trying to push me and my friends in the pit!

> very happy of the songs played,....especially "LOST"
> & "HALF A PERSON"

WE got to Hear "Half a person" One and a half times!

> one question: does anyone know exactly what Morrissey said? all
> i could make out was "mexico, you dont live there, you live
> here"

> e.n.d........................

A few other things He said ... " did you know i used to sing for the cure?" "This is for all you cure fans" (or something simular).. "You know im almost old enough to be your neighbor"
Also he seemed quite nervous when they had to stop singing half a person and talked to the audience a bit.

Back
Top Bottom