What About A Musician's Corner?

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
somewhere where we can exchange tabs, because I know people get annoyed when we post on GD, and most of it get swallowed up..
I'm really just jumping on the suggestion band-waggon...
what do you guys think?

somewhere where we can exchange tabs, because I know people get annoyed when we post on GD, and most of it get swallowed up..
I'm really just jumping on the suggestion band-waggon...
what do you guys think?

Personally, I think it's a great idea. However, I'm pretty sure that adding any more forums at the moment might make the main forum page a little crowded. David has floated the idea of sub-forums (pl.-Fora?), and if it were to happen at all, then a sub-forum might be best. As I said at the beginning, I think it's a great idea. Some of the tabs available on the net are plain wrong. For instance, Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself was played differently live to the CD/Vinyl, which starts out capoed on the 4th fret in Am.

Peter

Thanks...
People could also use it to start bands...and such
And on the subject...you don't happen to have a tab of Rusholme Ruffians? :p

Personally, I think it's a great idea. However, I'm pretty sure that adding any more forums at the moment might make the main forum page a little crowded. David has floated the idea of sub-forums (pl.-Fora?), and if it were to happen at all, then a sub-forum might be best. As I said at the beginning, I think it's a great idea. Some of the tabs available on the net are plain wrong. For instance, Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself was played differently live to the CD/Vinyl, which starts out capoed on the 4th fret in Am.

Peter

Other music is the ideal for a sub-forum because it's the most quiet forum.

This is a very good idea, I personally would find it extremely useful as I'm sure would many others. Please consider it davidT...

Coiff.

I'm not sure which forum it would fit in, but Other Music is probably not the one, as it is entirely relavant to the Smiths & Morrissey - helping members to become acquainted with the songs is very relevant indeed. On a separate point, Rusholme Ruffians is very simple - capo 2nd fret, then repeat the following

Start on C

C Am C Am C Am

G F# F

and so forth...

On Rank there is a key change from Marie's The Name to Rusholme Ruffians.

Peter

love you :D
*runs to get her guitar*

what is F hash (my hash key doesn't work) :o

Last edited:
I'm not very technical...

If there is a capo on the 2nd do i barre the 4th?

uh huh :)
you know i'll probably come back will many minor problems :p

I'm not sure which forum it would fit in, but Other Music is probably not the one, as it is entirely relavant to the Smiths & Morrissey - helping members to become acquainted with the songs is very relevant indeed. On a separate point, Rusholme Ruffians is very simple - capo 2nd fret, then repeat the following

Start on C

C Am C Am C Am

G F# F

and so forth...

On Rank there is a key change from Marie's The Name to Rusholme Ruffians.

Peter

Bump!

Possibly good to have a sub-forum on General Discussion?
General discussion is for topics related to The Smiths/Morrissey, benefical to have a sub-forum devoted for technical stuff of music such as guitar tabs, track listings deta base, musical instruments etc.

Grim suggests... would it be possible to change the 'Other Music' name so that it could encompass 'Musicians Corner'? Then it could have a sub in it!

love

G

Peter
Fora, yes.
I'd like a subforum in other music, we could add tabs of non Moz/Smiths songs too. I'm not for a new forum, there are already enough sections.

Some Girls live was not capoed on the 6th fret, but the 4th, I listened to it and played along and it works; I started making a tab but I have no idea when I will finish it.

Back
Top Bottom