Who is Morrissey's most unlikely celebrity fan?

I did wince when I heard about David 'Down with the kids' Cameron. What a sad day to be wearing a Morrissey Tshirt in public...

Heres a few I can think of:

Blobby Williams. He loves that one that goes duh duh duh duh...why do you come here? I'm SURE in his constant depressive state its something he can relate to with all those vacuous bimbos and himbos and the like.

Alan Cork- Who he I hear you shout? Well amongst other things he was a member of the Crazy Gang that won the FA Cup in 1988 (alongside Fash the Bash and Vinnie "don't typecast me" Jones) ex-Cardiff City manager and refused to ahve a shave until his team got knocked out of the FA Cup when he was at Sheffield United I think. Oh hes also Wimbledon's top ever scorer. whether this applies now they've moved to pastures new in Milton Keynes (pun intended)

Luke from Hollyoaks.

By the way off-topic heres an interview with more photos from the Ryan McGinley exhibition.

That was a fantastic interview, i loved it and i can't wait for the book:)

Heres a few I can think of:

Blobby Williams. He loves that one that goes duh duh duh duh...why do you come here? I'm SURE in his constant depressive state its something he can relate to with all those vacuous bimbos and himbos and the like.
He relates to the line "It was a good lay, a good lay, it was a good lay, a-ha". It moves him very deeply. :)

Last edited:
That was a fantastic interview, i loved it and i can't wait for the book:)
Interesting photos, really good interview. "There was a point in his career when he didn't have a record deal for seven years, which is insane to me, but that's why we love him, because he doesn't give a f***. He does exactly what he wants to do and doesn't take shit from anybody." True. :)

Manning is a comedian, but not many people find him funny.
I don't think he's a fan, it's obviously a p**s take.

Manning is a comedian, but not many people find him funny.
I don't think he's a fan, it's obviously a p**s take.
I don't quite get one of the comments on youtube: "I thought it was funny the first time because I didn't know who this guy was - to me, just an old bloke singing (badly) Smiths songs. But I guess Mozzer liked the BNP in those days, didn't he. " :rolleyes: :rolleyes: *yawn*

Back
Top Bottom