WHOSE BETTER - SWEET AND TENDER HOOLIGANS OR THESE CHARMING MEN?

J

Jake

Just wondering what the general opinion is. I guess this question is only for people who have seen both of the bands. As much as I LOVE Sweet & Tender Hooligans, These Charming Men were technically 1000 times better and the singer (I think his name is Richard)sounded much better and put much more energy into the show. His and the rest of the bands enthusiasm and attention to deatil really shone through. The guitarist (not sure his real name but the name Johnny Marr would be very appropriate)was unbelievable. If you didn't see them at the convention last year - I HIGHLY recommend it. They're playing again this year.

convention home page

Oi, illiterate, troll-fellating shill - no one cares about your money-grubbing CON of a garage sale.

so who's going to coachella?

or any other plans for april 27-28? i'm going to see belle & sebastian at coachella!! too bad it's outdoors at a rockfest. : so much for a bowlie weekender.

legal, man!

These Charming Men Rock!

TCM rock, they are a fresh of breath air, but to those who havent seen Sweet and Tender, they are a must see. =)

To those of us who have seen Sweet and Tender perform over the years, it'z a kick to see Jose act like Moz, but its alwayz cool to check out the competition! =p

Viva Moz!

Re: These Charming Men Rock!

Girl I have been trying to talk to you! you know who I am. I miss ya!

Back
Top Bottom