Morrissey Central “Boom !" & "Hotel in Jakarta" (December 27, 2022)

unnamed-2.jpg

c0fcfb43-6135-4b02-a3b7-a7354cc08004.jpg

On their Facebook page, they quote Oscar Wilde.

In their promotional fluff:

"Spend some quality time with your little ones in Morrissey".

Well, who amongst us hasn't tried to keep our spirits up by searching for our name on the internet and finding hotels with the same name.

The gruel is getting thinner by the day
Bingo! What do I win? Hopefully a hand signed MadPeter Morrissey themed crossword! It's a brilliant Christmas!

I’m guessing someone has asked to be paid?

Idk - it sounds more as if they're finding it impossible to explain that Columbia has said no & tempers have frayed.

They need a marketing strategy that will understand that Team M will destroy any marketing strategy. Back & under rather than up & out.

Idk - it sounds more as if they're finding it impossible to explain that Columbia has said no & tempers have frayed.

They need a marketing strategy that will understand that Team M will destroy any marketing strategy. Back & under rather than up & out.

Why is the last Miley the hardest Miley?

Why is the last Miley the hardest Miley?

😂 That is funny AF

I'm not sure I get it .
Is the hotel just a hotel called Morrissey or was it named after him ?

The statement is it a quote from someone or ?

If the hotel is simply one called Morrissey that is sad AF .
I mean you don't See Jarvis doing updates with Pictures of Jarvis hotels
Jesus Christ

😂 That is funny AF

I'm not sure I get it .
Is the hotel just a hotel called Morrissey or was it named after him ?

The statement is it a quote from someone or ?

If the hotel is simply one called Morrissey that is sad AF .
I mean you don't See Jarvis doing updates with Pictures of Jarvis hotels
Jesus Christ
I think it's probably the later. I think it's just a fairly common name, so it's not that amusing.

That quote/meme has made the rounds on social media cyclically for some time. Essentially, SER is offering an Instagram story in slow motion. Tedious.

That quote/meme has made the rounds on social media cyclically for some time. Essentially, SER is offering an Instagram story in slow motion. Tedious.
Yeah, I thought I read this hotel story on this website several years ago? :unsure:

More cryptic drivel from the most ridiculous 'official website' in music.
It's like SER is working overtime to make Moz look as pathetic as humanly possible.

More cryptic drivel from the most ridiculous 'official website' in music.
It's like SER is working overtime to make Moz look as pathetic as humanly possible.
Booooooom❗❗❗👊
Success 💪

Last edited:
Assuming that SER is the one behind the curtain at MozCentral and these useless daily nothings, Morrissey still must have some say.
So using a little logic and rough math…it’s as if Morrissey has either ‘found’ or ‘allowed’ the internet into his life…let’s say roughly 25 years after it’s average user’s use….
Now, apply that to the evolution of musical artists financing and releasing their own work, once Morrissey finally allows this concept into his life we should get Bonfire of Teenagers…in….maybe……2047 ???

Back
Top Bottom