2011 is here - predictions for Morrissey?

I don't think hell do much.. maybe a last album and that's it..

You guys are so selfish.. he's probably tired and can't go on stage anymore.. you guys seen how sick he got last tour..

Id love to see him too but priorities come first.

I think the best we can hope for is a late 2011 tour, I think if an album was on the cards there'd already be some kind of speculation or word on the street..

I really can't see him doing a 'Radiohead' & suddenly dropping a record off online.

hello solo, it's been a while.

The thing is Morrissey hates every single label he's been on, how many more labels are there left? :lbf:

Well he seems to be going round again as far as labels go. EMI for the second time (although there's not a cat in hells chance that they'll sign him for a new studio album)

Sadly, I predict a rather uneventful year.

Well he seems to be going round again as far as labels go. EMI for the second time (although there's not a cat in hells chance that they'll sign him for a new studio album)

Who knows....Morrissey is seemed a classic, so they may still reconsider!

Hopefully through out the year he starts gathering the troops ala Boz and Alain and announces he wants some new material. So the first half of the year is spent song writing, still quietly. Gets some demos and fishes for a new contract, signs some kind of deal in the second half of the year with plans to go into the studio before year's end. New album late 2011 or early 2012 with a tour to follow.

Trying to be realistic, I think he's more likely to do not much at all than anything more than what I stated above.
I don't know why people are all worried about him being too old to tour/touring makes him sick ... he obviously doesn't look after himself too well on tour because there are so many people older than him with more reckless life styles who tour more heavily and pull it off. Hell I'll be seeing Motorhead in a few months and old Lemmy is still kicking along.
Perhaps just planning his tours better, more time in between dates or something to rest up?

edit: Oh yeah and it'll be another tour that skips Australia :(

Back
Top Bottom