A Box of Morrissey matches!

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Whilst tidying up, I found these...
686173581_ea4533d0f7_o.jpg

I've no recollection of getting them, apart from a vague feeling they might have arrived with Pat Reid's Bigmouth. The picture is a bit crappy, but it's made to look like a knitting pattern, with the name Morrissey. How about that - a box of Morrissey Matches. Are there many here who own such an esteemed item?

Peter

i have one.

i liked it so much that i made a copycat version of one but with an amazing pic of james baldwin on both sides and then i put a love not in it and gave it to someone. that was ears ago.

Wow, is it a promotional freebie?
I have film "Sunset Blvd" and "Lost Highway" matches.

It's bit ironic that since 6 this morning it's illegal smoking in public places in England. :p

It's bit ironic that since 6 this morning it's illegal smoking in public places in England. :p

Thank God :D

And ironic considering Morrissey doesn't actually smoke..
Then again I don't think Johnny Marr Matches have the same ring to them :p

Hey Uncle, I got that box...I got it when I got that bigmouth mag/book...it is so nice. I still have all the match's but one...Had to use 1....at least....and it is an awesome pic too....:D

Hey Uncle, I got that box...I got it when I got that bigmouth mag/book...it is so nice. I still have all the match's but one...Had to use 1....at least....and it is an awesome pic too....:D

It was indeed included as a "promo" giveaway with the Pat Reid book Bigmouth.

Someone from this thread actually remembered this a while ago which is why I'm wondering whether alzheimers is setting in!!

Back
Top Bottom