a doubt about a RUSH and a PUSH and the land its ours

Actually Juno, if you look back on CG's posts you see witty, open, friendly comments. What you do not see are gratuitous insults. Why would you want to post what you did? People across the world have many varying interests and points of view. The trick is acceptance and an attempt to assimulate others ideas into your own. Her short response to your post shames you.

I guess you've missed her bitter, snide remarks towards people who have argued with her in the past. There is no need to keep bringing up Quiffa for example, and she does so on a very regular basis. It's not all skittles and rainbows... and her one word reply told me all I need to know about the truth of what I posted.

I guess you've missed her bitter, snide remarks towards people who have argued with her in the past. There is no need to keep bringing up Quiffa for example, and she does so on a very regular basis. It's not all skittles and rainbows... and her one word reply told me all I need to know about the truth of what I posted.

She actively recruited people to leave this site and join her skittles and rainbows site (modelled COMPLETELY AND THANKLESSLY on this site down to the color scheme and thread topics) all while creepily pretending she wasn't. So I fought. To me Quiffa and her enterprise is The Shrine Auditorium playing pretendsies and sweet while quietly sapping Morrissey's soul with smiles and puns. She represented something darker than the stupidest trolls could ever hope to deliver here. Just because you drank her kool-aid doesn't mean I have to play nice. God forbid someone fight for something. Also, congratulations on having it all figured out. It must feel remarkable.

Last edited:
She actively recruited people to leave this site and join her skittles and rainbows site (modelled COMPLETELY AND THANKLESSLY on this site down to the color scheme and thread topics) all while creepily pretending she wasn't. So I fought. To me Quiffa and her enterprise is The Shrine Auditorium playing pretendsies and sweet while quietly sapping Morrissey's soul with smiles and puns. She represented something darker than the stupidest trolls could ever hope to deliver here. Just because you drank her kool-aid doesn't mean I have to play nice. God forbid someone fight for something. Also, congratulations on having it all figured out. It must feel remarkable.

Morrissey-solo doesn't belong to you, CG.. You don't own it, or even work for it, so why do you care if it has competition? It's a free country, this website isn't copyrighted, and anyone who wishes can go to either or both. You're the only one here who gives a crap about it. It's weird and talk about creepy......

Morrissey-solo doesn't belong to you, CG.. You don't own it, or even work for it, so why do you care if it has competition? It's a free country, this website isn't copyrighted, and anyone who wishes can go to either or both. You're the only one here who gives a crap about it. It's weird and talk about creepy......

If it's such a free country then why do you give a shit what I say and how I express the world as I see it? What is your fixation with me, creeper?

If it's such a free country then why do you give a shit what I say and how I express the world as I see it? What is your fixation with me, creeper?

And I'm free to call you out on your constant crazy bullshit, that's all. At best, your attention whoring distracts a lot of people from actually discussing the topics at hand in a constructive manner. And you don't seem to care, at all.

And I'm free to call you out on your constant crazy bullshit, that's all. At best, your attention whoring distracts a lot of people from actually discussing the topics at hand in a constructive manner. And you don't seem to care, at all.

Soooo, I must be stopped? Is that your plan? What is your interest exactly in me? How can we work together to make this work for both of us?

There was demand for an alternative and she did it, without the resources or reach of this site. Is what you're thinking about this, wherever it might be coming from that we can't see, true? Is there a little room, for example, for modification of the opinion held, hugged, cast in stone? What does the Tarot say about it all?

What's your problem? Live and let live, eh?

P.

There was demand for an alternative and she did it, without the resources or reach of this site. Is what you're thinking about this, wherever it might be coming from that we can't see, true? Is there a little room, for example, for modification of the opinion held, hugged, cast in stone? What does the Tarot say about it all?

While I appreciate her effort to generate an alternate site of which there was a demand, I have an issue with her recruitment tactics. As to the rest I am not at liberty to discuss the details. In regards to tarot, it is generally a litmus test for checking VISUAL signs, photographs, moments in time, a picture painted with words set in stone (in a lyric for example) etc, with the ancient mind, so to speak, in order to pair it up with "sign-seeing" relevance. One does not, or should not consult tarot to find an answer to a problem that doesn't have a visual element to it. That is the tarot of crackpot fortune tellers at the fair looking to make a buck for a skill they are probably faking.

Last edited:
... In regards to tarot, it is generally a litmus test for checking VISUAL signs, photographs, moments in time, a picture painted with words set in stone (in a lyric for example) etc, with the ancient mind, so to speak, in order to pair it up with "sign-seeing" relevance. One does not, or should not consult tarot to find an answer to a problem that doesn't have a visual element to it. That is the tarot of crackpot fortune tellers at the fair looking to make a buck for a skill they are probably faking.

I didn't know that, thanks. This is your area of expertise, really. Any tarot observations on this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI ? Or must the object in question be arcane and personally bearing on the seeker, so to speak?

I didn't know that, thanks. This is your area of expertise, really. Any tarot observations on this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI ? Or must the object in question be arcane and personally bearing on the seeker, so to speak?

This is a display of the Temperance card.

Study this for a second:

6556319265_c535371549_z.jpg

Note the wings one higher than the other and the gold and silver Urns which she uses to pour the "vital" liquid from one vessel to the other.

Now look at this and watch the video again too:

6556330981_b28a4e5c99_b.jpg

The woman in the temperance card is made up of all four of the musicians captured in this screen capture. The tuba is the gold vessel, the trumpet the silver pouring, like in the card, towards the gold. (There's a better clip earlier in the video of the trumpet end literally playing into the tuba, but I stopped it here for the the wings I'll talk about in a second.) The vital liquid is not pictured becasue it;s the music, but it is captured in the video. The red and blue tunic she wears is worn by both the clarinetist and the trombone player, they share robe duty to display her. The clarinetest has turned around at the request of the nosey guy who wants them to STOP the music so he can take a picture :)rolleyes:) but insodoing, the cows have taken up the duty of being her wings, flanking him on either side, on a tad taller than the other but the arch is similar. It;s a stretch but the elements are all there. There's probably literally a couple bent over flowers in the field too.

This display, these men playing jazz to the cows who are the essense of mother nature and attracted to the vital liquid (which is why we shouldn't be eating them) is showing us that music is often that vital liquid which can be used to transform lives. That transforming lives part gets complex and I'm not going to get into that, but this is a sweet analogy here. Good find, goinghome.

Last edited:
This is a display of the Temperance card.

Study this for a second:

6556319265_c535371549_z.jpg

Note the wings one higher than the other and the gold and silver Urns which she uses to pour the "vital" liquid from one vessel to the other.

Now look at this and watch the video again too:

6556330981_b28a4e5c99_b.jpg

The woman in the temperance card is made up of all four of the musicians captured in this screen capture. The tuba is the gold vessel, the trumpet the silver pouring, like in the card, towards the gold. (There's a better clip earlier in the video of the trumpet end literally playing into the tuba, but I stopped it here for the the wings I'll talk about in a second.) The vital liquid is not pictured becasue it;s the music, but it is captured in the video. The red and blue tunic she wears is worn by both the clarinetist and the trombone player, they share robe duty to display her. The clarinetest has turned around at the request of the nosey guy who wants them to STOP the music so he can take a picture :)rolleyes:) but insodoing, the cows have taken up the duty of being her wings, flanking him on either side, on a tad taller than the other but the arch is similar. It;s a stretch but the elements are all there. There's probably literally a couple bent over flowers in the field too.

This display, these men playing jazz to the cows who are the essense of mother nature and attracted to the vital liquid (which is why we shouldn't be eating them) is showing us that music is often that vital liquid which can be used to transform lives. That transforming lives part gets complex and I'm not going to get into that, but this is a sweet analogy here. Good find, goinghome.

I won't quibble with that magical reading, and I bow in awe of your gift.

While I appreciate her effort to generate an alternate site of which there was a demand, I have an issue with her recruitment tactics. As to the rest I am not at liberty to discuss the details. In regards to tarot, it is generally a litmus test for checking VISUAL signs, photographs, moments in time, a picture painted with words set in stone (in a lyric for example) etc, with the ancient mind, so to speak, in order to pair it up with "sign-seeing" relevance. One does not, or should not consult tarot to find an answer to a problem that doesn't have a visual element to it. That is the tarot of crackpot fortune tellers at the fair looking to make a buck for a skill they are probably faking.

In other words, you are utterly full of shit and say things like this to give yourself a little ego boost.

In other words, you are utterly full of shit and say things like this to give yourself a little ego boost.

No. You need to stop.

I won't quibble with that magical reading, and I bow in awe of your gift.

Awwww shucks. :p It's just a language I know how to read, not magic really. The magic is manipulating that fluid.

In what part of that sentence you quote am I boosting my ego?

Tags
doubt morrissey the smiths
Back
Top Bottom