Admit something anything

If there's anything worse that Buckley in my book, surely it's Sublime.
3DCBF3FE-C8C2-4BFF-958B-06DF5AC022D3.jpeg

I don't like animals, they're only out for themselves.
Animals do talk, you just need to learn their language.
"Nature is a language, can't you read?". No. Although I don't believe what Morrissey was intimating should be exercised on animals!. I was thinking further about the link in our psyche between animals and babies - i.e the fact that they don't talk even though they do communicate - and how animals remind us of babies in that respect.If we generally like babies, is it because they remind us of reproduction and immortality and are therefore a comfort? And, by extension, animals, likewise. And to surmise further, in some weird way, as soon as an animal learns to speak does it become severed from this timelessness and remind us of our looming death. Speech makes us unique and therefore divorced from nature. Perhaps speech is it's own hell, because hell to me, is being unique in an ordered universe, and being unique is temporary and ends in loss. I suppose the only thing to do is write down what you say for posterity to right the imbalance.... Hello, Morrissey. His written words are his children and his immortality. Perhaps he was subconsciously aware he wouldn't be carrying on the family line and so nature drove him to etch his own immortality in vinyl before she etches it in stone.
Yes, that's why I dislike animals. They remind me of my own incongruity and uniqueness, which, in turn reminds me of the loss I will one day face. I'll lose myself but gain the universe, I suppose.

"Nature is a language, can't you read?". No. Although I don't believe what Morrissey was intimating should be exercised on animals!. I was thinking further about the link in our psyche between animals and babies - i.e the fact that they don't talk even though they do communicate - and how animals remind us of babies in that respect.If we generally like babies, is it because they remind us of reproduction and immortality and are therefore a comfort? And, by extension, animals, likewise. And to surmise further, in some weird way, as soon as an animal learns to speak does it become severed from this timelessness and remind us of our looming death. Speech makes us unique and therefore divorced from nature. Perhaps speech is it's own hell, because hell to me, is being unique in an ordered universe, and being unique is temporary and ends in loss. I suppose the only thing to do is write down what you say for posterity to right the imbalance.... Hello, Morrissey. His written words are his children and his immortality. Perhaps he was subconsciously aware he wouldn't be carrying on the family line and so nature drove him to etch his own immortality in vinyl before she etches it in stone.
Yes, that's why I dislike animals. They remind me of my own incongruity and uniqueness, which, in turn reminds me of the loss I will one day face. I'll lose myself but gain the universe, I suppose.
When I babytalk to my cat, she just gives me dirty looks :straightface:

A romantic? Yes, to some extent. Hopeless? Yes, to some extent that too. Oddly enough, I don't think putting these together makes me a hopeless romantic.

As to the war, I think we might all be surprised, even those of us who've been anticipating it.

In any case, I wish you better days.
Happy days!

I've turned into a manc going "happy days" even when they are anything but happy cause it is too god damn hot and a big fan is keeping me alive at all.

I've been here at Solo on and off for 20 years this fall and I don't think anyone on here really understand who I really am. Sure I always stir up some controversy for the hell of it making people believe I back the things I talk about and so on which is not always the case.
I'm not a bad guy and I doubt anyone who met me in real life would dislike me tbh. But yeah I did take a lot of things too far and maybe it was a test or me just playing around cause internet is too easy to abuse and sadly most people take things at face value.
Maybe the greatest lesson is to never form an opinion on anyone until you've truly dealt with them first hand. So this might come as a shock but I never ever judge anyone or anything. When I did go too far with people in here I only did cause they were there for the taking and I explored how far I could go.
It's weird how some consider what you say to be some kind of truth instead of reading between the lines but I guess not all people are able to do that.

I would urge you to consider that wherever you are going after death, it might not be an escape.

The world is obscured by a smog of cynicism and people are aggressive and selfish and grasping, but there is more to life than we are routinely presented with by the media, by politicians, by the idiots who pass for authorities in culture.

Since we are on a Morrissey website, I hope you will forgive me if I recommend that, rather than take an irreversible step, you spend the day in bed and look within. You might find there things that still need to express themselves on this strange, tragi-comic stage we call the world, things linked to an understanding of the truth behind the tragi-comedy.

Believe me, there is more in the world than the poisonous cynics will ever understand.

Wherever you go after death, it's still an escape from the world we know. It is possible to escape from a heaven into a hell. That doesn't make it any less of an escape. Whether or not post-mortem existence is pleasant or awful is an idea to be decided. No one knows. One thing no one can argue against is that death is a change. There are some people in this world who are reaching, desperately, unbearably unhappy and in need of a change.
Our lives are stolen from us. I'd like to quote Morrissey as well in saying: "Weren't we all born to moan and to yawn at the occupations/That control every day of our lives. We can't live as we wish." It's almost unavoidable. This is the world. I suppose there's more to life than work... but not much more.

I embrace the small joys in life like roller coasters and ice cream in the rain. I like books and film. I'm not a cynic. I just take issue with how you worded your anti-suicide charade.

Wherever you go after death, it's still an escape from the world we know. It is possible to escape from a heaven into a hell. That doesn't make it any less of an escape. Whether or not post-mortem existence is pleasant or awful is an idea to be decided. No one knows. One thing no one can argue against is that death is a change. There are some people in this world who are reaching, desperately, unbearably unhappy and in need of a change.
Our lives are stolen from us. I'd like to quote Morrissey as well in saying: "Weren't we all born to moan and to yawn at the occupations/That control every day of our lives. We can't live as we wish." It's almost unavoidable. This is the world. I suppose there's more to life than work... but not much more.

I embrace the small joys in life like roller coasters and ice cream in the rain. I like books and film. I'm not a cynic. I just take issue with how you worded your anti-suicide charade.

Hold on for a bit, we are bound to become divine species. Angels, who each is a separate species, divine, and about a billion of them fit atop on the tip of a matchstick. So wait a bit until G23 calls you in for a hit of kool aid.:rolleyes:

Curious. I’ll bite. What is the bluerose chat room and what’s being said?
I posted links to the chatroom before but there was someone claiming to knowing you saying you are half jewish and claimed you had stated that on this forum but since I never saw that I felt this person was lying.
The person claimed you are fat and fugly and all kinds of negative things.
Been a lot of crap in that chat of late but the person did seem to know you.

I posted links to the chatroom before but there was someone claiming to knowing you saying you are half jewish and claimed you had stated that on this forum but since I never saw that I felt this person was lying.
The person claimed you are fat and fugly and all kinds of negative things.
Been a lot of crap in that chat of late but the person did seem to know you.
Obviously you’ve been misinformed.

Back
Top Bottom